Author Topic: Barretta ups the stakes, annouces, we are leaving.  (Read 5480 times)

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

Newlife503

• Life Member
Re: Barretta ups the stakes, annouces, we are leaving.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 11:04:29 AM »
None of these politicians seem to understand the future ramifications of their actions.  Probably because they know it will be someone else's problem before they begin to realize the long term effects.
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 12:12:21 PM »
Come on guys!  Even I know that the first step to fixing record unemployment and the economic collapse is to address same-sex marriage, immigration, gun control and global warming.  According to MSNBC the firearm companies are relocating because they are racist.
Proud resident of Kent County DE

Newlife503

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 12:22:20 PM »
Come on guys!  Even I know that the first step to fixing record unemployment and the economic collapse is to address same-sex marriage, immigration, gun control and global warming.  According to MSNBC the firearm companies are relocating because they are racist.

HaHa
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 12:49:13 PM »
I never really wanted a Beretta, but maybe I'll reconsider and buy one after they move.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

Trapper

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 02:08:03 PM »
I plan on contacting them and voicing my support. As soon as they are out of that state I plan on purchasing items.
Esophageal Atresia Awareness

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 02:44:23 PM »
Did MSNBC actually say that? Wow.
I'm with OldGray and Trapper. Always liked the looks of the old blued model 92. I will tweet them my support as well.
New Castle County

groundgrid

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2013, 05:49:27 PM »
High cap mags are available & in stock on their web site.

Great chance to stock up & show support at the same time.
Here’s the real issue: when your religion is government, and government is god, you cannot tolerate any other God before it
(The reason why Liberal/Progressives have waged a war on Christianity)

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2013, 08:23:12 PM »
Come on guys!  Even I know that the first step to fixing record unemployment and the economic collapse is to address same-sex marriage, immigration, gun control and global warming.  According to MSNBC the firearm companies are relocating because they are racist.

:)

Man it is good to hear someone else say it. I have been saying that since 2010. I know some people on some forums got tired of hearing it ( I will admit I probably said it too often), but this is one of those times I wish I was not right.

Oh and its not immigration they are really addressing but amensty for illegal immigrants they are addressing.

I am glad they are leaving, magpul is leaving and colt is probably going to leave their respective states. Those states want the tax revenue from guns they dont want in their states. Talk about hypocritical. Many companies are leaving states unfriendly to guns because liberals run them into the group. That is how many states lost congressional seats. No CA gained them, but their population grew from breeding not people choosing to legally move to CA
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 08:26:35 PM by silverbullet »
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2013, 02:56:20 AM »
I had read somewhere that Colt is moving their AR-15 production to Texas. They need to move ALL PRODUCTION there.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

woofguy

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2013, 02:46:25 PM »
Just imagine if we got a "real" governor and AG that cared about business in the state and rights of it's people?

We could extend an invite to all of these companies and convince them to come here, the GREAT state of Delaware.
More Jobs, Less Unemployment, More Tax Revenue for the state, Better Parks and Recreation areas for it's people.
The list goes on and on, but sigh, that is only a dream.... Markell has his head so far up his rear-end, nothing like that could ever happen in Delaware.

Oh and did I mention i'm a Democrat with voters remorse?

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2013, 06:27:25 PM »
Just imagine if we got a "real" governor and AG that cared about business in the state and rights of it's people?

We could extend an invite to all of these companies and convince them to come here, the GREAT state of Delaware.
More Jobs, Less Unemployment, More Tax Revenue for the state, Better Parks and Recreation areas for it's people.
The list goes on and on, but sigh, that is only a dream.... Markell has his head so far up his rear-end, nothing like that could ever happen in Delaware.

Wow another Democrat on the site. I don't have voter's remorse I have been voting republican and 3rd party sicne I can remember. I am what they probably call a DINO ( democrat in name only).

You are right though Delaware would be a idea place for a business.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2013, 11:23:33 PM »
There are quite a few companies that distribute or manufacture firearms and acessories related to firearms registered in Delaware. But, almost none actually located here. They maintain a mailing adress or phone number in Delaware just to make it legal, and the state collects fees from them every year. It's a tax advantage thing for the companies, but they do not employ anyone here.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2013, 02:47:35 AM »
I never really wanted a Beretta, but maybe I'll reconsider and buy one after they move.

As a person who loves the 1911 trigger and is a bit broke to get a beretta ( I have the Taurus 92) I can tell you the trigger is really nice on the ones I have rented at targetmaster.