Author Topic: SOB Carry  (Read 4455 times)

VintageZodiacs

SOB Carry
« on: August 04, 2013, 06:34:53 PM »
Has anyone ever found a tight, close in SOB holster that they liked and use often? Either IWB or OWB? I am now down to looking at a left handed IWB but of course, the cant, if there, is wrong.

I appreciate any input. FWIW, I am thinking for a 1911 and a Beretta Nano, two different holsters of course.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
Re: SOB Carry
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 10:56:32 PM »
Just think about "IF" you should fall on your back with SOB carry.
Granted with today's WX there is little chance of slipping on the ice.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 02:29:03 AM »
I would carry a back up piece, but my main one I want strong side. Right now my back up is in my pocket holster.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 06:32:23 PM »
OK, opinions are wonderful, but they are just that. Can we go back to my original question, and does anyone have an answer to it?

"Has anyone ever found a tight, close in SOB holster that they liked and use often? Either IWB or OWB?"

You may not be getting a direct answer here because SOB holsters seem to be hard to find.  All of the ones I searched for had negative comments by users.  Almost all said the holsters were loose.

I shopped a bunch and hope to find a good one as well.
Proud resident of Kent County DE

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 11:36:45 PM »
I have found after trying and using a number of brands an types, I always go back to my Crossbreed IWB supertuck.
It is well made fit great and never has failed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County