Author Topic: Senator Peterson to sponsor ban on large capacity magazines  (Read 7025 times)

groundgrid

• Life Member
Senator Peterson to sponsor ban on large capacity magazines
« on: January 01, 2016, 07:44:44 PM »
The Liberal/Progressive forces of oppression are at it again.

Please contact your State Senators & Reps NOW & let them know that authoring or cosponsoring anti 2A bills is not appreciated & not in the best interest of their constituents.

This issue is currently trending on the DelawareLiberal blog. Feel free to use your "High Capacity" keyboards to set them straight.

http://www.delawareliberal.net/2015/12/30/accept-it-or-change-it-senator-peterson-to-sponsor-ban-on-large-gun-ma/#comment-545052

Note that they will censor posters that they don like/don't agree with them.
PM me & I will tell you how to prevent this from happening.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 08:03:22 PM by groundgrid »
Here’s the real issue: when your religion is government, and government is god, you cannot tolerate any other God before it
(The reason why Liberal/Progressives have waged a war on Christianity)

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
Re: Senator Peterson to sponsor ban on large capacity magazines
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 09:29:12 PM »
I see the Liberal/Progressive morons are at it again. I guess they have already forgotten San Bernadino and the violence that is occurring in this state.  I just cannot believe how really brilliant some folks can be. I have had a CCW permit in DE for 22yrs and now they are going to tell how many rounds to carry. I do not think so. This use to be a fair and decent place to live but not anymore. I cannot wait to get the hell out of here.
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 09:49:04 PM »
Groundbird, just went onto the site and boy are these folks  are complete morons. I know what they are smoking and what pills they are popping. It is hard to believe that there are simple minded people like them. The problem is that they are multiplying in this state. The Liberal/Progressives ingnore immigration and other laws. Well the gun community and those who believe in the 2nd Amendment should just ignore any magazine bans. We have now become a land of just ignoring a law or laws that do not fit ones agenda.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 07:40:58 PM by RetCapt1994 »
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE

groundgrid

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 06:21:29 AM »
Here is a link to the map of Senator Peterson's district (Stanton):

http://legis.delaware.gov/legislature.nsf/7f4f680c99e8e0d1852569c10055e9d4/39aa2f3c3c34cf5a85257e0e005a56c7/$FILE/Final-2012-Senate%20District%2009.pdf

Even if you think that it is worthless to do anything, at least make yourself heard.
Make it not worth their while to pursue these bills. If it takes her 100 hours to deal with irate constituents there is a good chance that it will never come up again.
Here’s the real issue: when your religion is government, and government is god, you cannot tolerate any other God before it

JOET

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 07:53:58 PM »
that's what progressive means " a little bit at a time"...
New Castle County

kent

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER
DSSA LIFE MEMBER
KENT COUNTY

robberbaron

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2016, 08:58:44 PM »
I used to log onto DL and mess with them, until they banned me. Liberals don't like discussions and certainly don't like people who disagree with them. The problem is we now have placed so many of them in government that it will be next to impossible to regain control. I am glad I'm not 25 again.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 02:48:28 AM »
Cant believe I actually read down through that.. I'd say its next to pointless.

groundgrid

• Life Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 03:07:19 AM »
They don't seem to understand, among other things, that they are simply validating the fears of those who believe that the Liberal/Progressive movement is out to ban guns in their entirety. Instead of trying to find ways to catch violent criminals they prefer to tie up the legislative process with their senseless ideas.

IMO, the only way to fight this is to be very vocal every time that they bring up any anti-gun issue. Make them so angry that they simply self destruct.

They also don't like the First Amendment, If you have been banned on DelawareLiberal blog I would be happy to let you know how to get around their blocker so that your posts will show up. PM me if you are interested. Note that I will only give this info to regular posters whom I am familiar with.

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2016, 12:53:44 PM »
@Groundgrid

Exactly!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2016, 12:13:02 AM »
They don't seem to understand, among other things, that they are simply validating the fears of those who believe that the Liberal/Progressive movement is out to ban guns in their entirety. Instead of trying to find ways to catch violent criminals they prefer to tie up the legislative process with their senseless ideas.

IMO, the only way to fight this is to be very vocal every time that they bring up any anti-gun issue. Make them so angry that they simply self destruct.

They also don't like the First Amendment, If you have been banned on DelawareLiberal blog I would be happy to let you know how to get around their blocker so that your posts will show up. PM me if you are interested. Note that I will only give this info to regular posters whom I am familiar with.

Theres a way around that... Sweet

NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2016, 01:39:41 PM »
It seems like the dems fell empowered to carry on Obamas legacy.  They will be hard to stop in the one party Del system.
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2016, 12:53:30 PM »
Not really fair to call them democrats. My Mom was a true democrat and was a supporter of the constitution including 2A. I believe there are some left out there but hard to find and shouted down.

Shooting sports and self defense isn't a one party thing. I would name these people but this website won't let me. It starts with a P but isn't progressives. If you confront the P's you will find they are indeed morons and can't battle in the arena of ideals. They are like the burglars and thieves confronted by a CCDW patriot, they cut bait and run away every time.

What happened in the last 15/20 years is an eye opener. It's why I carry and if my Mom was still alive I am confident she would open carry at home and conceal carry outside. Probably a S&W 500 knowing her! 4 bucks a bullet, she had that kind of cash for the bad guys!  :-*
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer