Author Topic: Delaware now honors ID enhanced permit  (Read 8987 times)

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Re: Delaware now honors ID enhanced permit
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2016, 12:55:56 PM »
The afore mentioned bills:

S. 498,HR. 402, HR.923, and HR. 986 are not bills establishing a Federal C/C Permit, but grant the right to nationwide carry, if one has a home state concealed carry permit. It does not change or supersede a states laws. If a state does not permit concealed carry,  it will not impose concealed carry on that state. If there is a state that permits concealed carry without a permit, that will not change. All it does is permit licensed legal permit owners to cross state lines into other states without having to get multiple state permits. There is no national or Federal permit issued. It is, as it's called, a Constitutional Concealed Carry Reciprocity bill. They can be read on most US Senate or US House bill tracking website.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2016, 04:14:36 PM »
That sounds good.  I'm sure it will be vetoed, but that just shows how important the next election will be.
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2016, 02:34:04 AM »
I'm all for state rights, except when we are talking 2A. Wouldn't have 1A limited state by state. If one state regulated 1A all help would break loose. Sounds crazy unless you watch the news!

The 2A was put there to fight tyranny and to fight it you cannot be bound by state borders. You guys are probably smarter than I am and I welcome you to set me straight. Not poking my finger in your eye here. I don't see why a person cannot travel these great UNITED States without being molested for carrying a legal firearm. I don't think the framers had that vision.

Wish I was a constitutional scholar like Obama. ::)
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer