Author Topic: News Urinal finally gets it ?  (Read 3350 times)

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
Re: News Urinal finally gets it ?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 03:52:21 PM »
As they say, even a blind squirrel will occasionally find a nut.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 10:40:49 PM »
I just sent out a load of emails to our public officials regarding pontetial guns issues.  I stress that they all seem to understand that none of what they are voting for will have any effect on gun related crime, yet they still vote for it??????????????????  I really do wish I would get a reply from one of them, any one of them.  I think I am polite, and I am just pointing out the idiocy and futility of their votes.

JB
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 01:24:15 AM »
I was a cabdriver in Atlantic City... I was the only one out at night who didn't have a gun.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 01:45:33 AM »
I am sure the race card will be thrown over parts of that article, but its pretty spot on.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

ThePixelated

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 01:59:32 AM »
I just sent out a load of emails to our public officials regarding pontetial guns issues.  I stress that they all seem to understand that none of what they are voting for will have any effect on gun related crime, yet they still vote for it??????????????????  I really do wish I would get a reply from one of them, any one of them.  I think I am polite, and I am just pointing out the idiocy and futility of their votes.

JB

Politicians never understand and I don't understand why... I get so aggravated because of it. The only thing a can do is tell them my opinion and vote against them when the time comes... And I will!!!!

formerly known as frank

• Life Member
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 08:45:43 PM »
As a duly elected official, please do not try to confuse me with the facts, because my mind is made up.