Author Topic: Hooters Brawl on Wed night  (Read 4166 times)

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
Hooters Brawl on Wed night
« on: June 06, 2013, 10:51:51 PM »
   http://www.wdel.com/story.php?id=51478

Numerous state troopers and officers from two other police agencies responded to a reported fight and large crowd at a restaurant near New Castle Wednesday night.

State Police spokesman John Day says a trooper already on the scene for special assignment reported the fight and crowd at the Hooters on Route 13 at 8:30 p.m.

Day says several more troopers and officers from the New Castle County and Wilmington police departments arrived shortly thereafter to help disperse the crowd.
"As of right now, we know there is one person who is injured, no officers were injured, end everything is under control as of now,"

Day couldn't confirm Wednesday night who was involved in the fight or why it started.

Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

ThePixelated

Re: Hooters Brawl on Wed night
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 12:54:27 AM »
Got to love all of the facts that they put into those articles at WDEL & the News Journal.

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 03:51:29 AM »
It was between a current Pagan and a former Pagan.  Current punched former.

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

DeWriter

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 05:49:23 PM »
It was between a current Pagan and a former Pagan.  Current punched former.

Moosie

Funny how the average LEO response time in NCC is eleven minutes. Response time to Hooters - 37 seconds. Just sayin' 

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 05:05:51 AM »
Well, considering that there were already troopers there on special assignment, I'd think that would cut down the response time considerably LOL.

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 10:52:09 PM »
I heard that Hooters has canceled bike night...again.  They had this problem a couple of years ago but started bike night back up....short lived.  "can't we all just get along???"
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 02:33:17 AM »
I have been to bike night at that specific Hooters several times several years ago.  It used to be about the bikes, the guys and the boobs.. uh, I mean women and the short shorts, etc.  Only saw one fist fight in about 3 years of attending - although I never attended every single one. 

It's a shame that MC gangs are allowed to ruin it for everyone else.  If they are the ones causing the problems, ban them from showing up and keep it going. 

Moosie