Author Topic: school zone bill  (Read 2352 times)

Just Bill

• Life Member
school zone bill
« on: June 14, 2013, 11:02:15 AM »
I just had an e-mail from Deborah Hudson....it sounds like they are going to try and push thru the school zone bill before the end of the session.  Brady is soliciting for co-sponsers, which shetold me she will not co-sponser.  Contact your and other reps/senators and hound them on this brilliant bill.

JB
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
Re: school zone bill
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 01:41:57 PM »
Sent.

Just looked on the schedule, so far it's not listed.  Will have to CALL both of them next week.

When I was down there on 1 May.  Walked into my Senators' office spoke to the receptionist.
Asked her if she received my messages.  She said no.  So I started repeating one I left over
Easter.  She remembered it then.  Then, my Senator came in.  I asked if she was getting my
phone messages.  She said NO.  I said well, you might want to have a talk with the young
lady seated behind you because I've been leaving them.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Trapper

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 01:49:50 PM »
Radnor,
I had the same problem with my message not being forwarded to my representative and senator. I was finally able to contact my representative through a lady named Ashley Ridout. She is the legislative aid for the house majority caucus. Her number is (302) 744-4193, her e-mail is Ashley.Ridout@state.de.us
she was very helpful
Esophageal Atresia Awareness

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 01:54:09 PM »
Thank you.  PM sent.

And forwarded my msg to Ms. Ridout.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 01:59:44 PM by Radnor »
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.