CCW Methods & Issues > General CCW Discussion

Coronavirus impact on renewals

<< < (4/4)

Radnor:

--- Quote from: SturmRugerSR9 on June 10, 2020, 01:33:59 PM ---Everybody that has a Concealed Carry Permit should do what I did on reading you post. I reached into my pocket, pulled out my wallet and checked my DECCW expiration date, just to be sure of what it is.
--- End quote ---

That's WHY I put the message out around 1 Jan to do just that.  And offer free notary service if needed to those in NCC.

Tandem:
Renewal data point from NCC:  Submitted on 2/25 (in person) and renewed license arrived 6/13 - 110 days.  Expiration was 5/31, but  was covered by both having submitted on time and the Governor’s order extending expiration to August 1st.

JR:
Thanks for this update.  I renewed my license at the beginning of the year by mail.  They cased the check a week later, i am still waiting??  My license also expired end of May. after reading the post makes me feel better.  Thanks!

Radnor:
Just remember.....  When the permit to purchase gets passed they'll process those permits in 30 days.....  (BS!)

Gorski:
Hand delivered my renewal app to Prothonotary first week of January, received my new permit on June 9.  Guess they are starting to catch up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version