CCW Methods & Issues > General CCW Discussion

Coronavirus impact on renewals

<< < (2/4) > >>

SturmRugerSR9:
Saw in the State News this morning that people were lined up waiting to get in to Shooter's Choice, and the article said it was that way at most gun shops in the area. People looking for guns and ammo both. Gun shop in Smyrna almost cleaned out.

PermitProcessor:
New to this group...wanted to provide some helpful information when submitting your renewal or new application to the court. The current situation is that the courts are closed to the public. We are receiving applications via US mail or a drop box (Kent County). I'm not sure if people are panicking or rushing to get their applications in, but we are receiving applications that have to be returned or require a phone call because items are missing, documents are incomplete, photos or payments missing, etc. This will definitely delay processing. It is important to read and FOLLOW all of the instructions. Take 5 minutes to go over your documents and confirm that everything is included. We are all trying to get through this and are doing everything we can to get these permits processed as timely as possible. A little help from the applicants would be appreciated and helpful. Thanks for your time.

SturmRugerSR9:
Processor,
Welcome to the forum. Your input can be valuable.

PermitProcessor:
I would be happy to provide information to anyone who has any questions. There are still a lot of unknowns but we're working through it.

seniorgeek:

--- Quote from: PermitProcessor on March 27, 2020, 02:23:44 PM ---I would be happy to provide information to anyone who has any questions. There are still a lot of unknowns but we're working through it.

--- End quote ---

Thanks and we appreciate your willingness to help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version