CCW Methods & Issues > General CCW Discussion

Delaware Democrats Push New Bill Restrict Concealed Carry

(1/2) > >>

Clarence:
This from the Delaware State Sportsman’s’s Association;

The Democrats in the House and Senate have drafted two bills and are circulating them for sponsorship that would ban the concealed carrying of weapons in public areas where 90% of mass shootings happen: school zones (and within 1,000'), recreation centers, athletic fields, sports stadiums, and polling places. Perhaps they need to be reminded about DE Supreme Court's decision in DSSA v. DNREC protecting carry in public places.

Stay tuned.  It’s going to get rough.

Just Bill:
As I continue to say, "they" don't care about the Constitutionality of laws.  Haven't you figured that out yet.

Oaklandopen:
One party state,  one genius hivemind

One question though,  wouldn't these weapon offenses end up being secondary offenses? Unless there are random (not really) pat downs they really won't know of any concealment.  And what broken laws constitute a search of your person besides something egregious that is already going to serve as the maximum punishment? Certainly can't be speeding in a car

slsharp:
I agree with Oak- they can ban a ham sandwich, but if it is concealed how will they know? 
We complied with 'their' ridiculous requirements to carry, so 'they' can kiss....my.....
-Simon

Clarence:
Looks like a lot more people will be open carrying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version