Firearms and Equipment Reviews > Firearms Review

EAA Witness Match

<< < (2/5) > >>

GunEnvy:
This one is 45acp, but EAA sells replacement slide and bbl combos for 22lr upto 10mm. I'm takin her out monday, so ill get the range report up soon.

GunEnvy:
Range report
Overall I'm very pleased with the performance of the Witness and disappointed with my own. I fired 100 rounds thru her today and didnt have one gun malfunction. During the first few mags I did experience 4 times that the slide didn't lock back following the last round, but as the shooting went on that stopped. For now I'm going to contribute that to a tight recoil spring maybe moving faster than the mag spring. The trigger as expected was very smooth and consistent. While the sights were my one dislike with the gun I do have to say I had no trouble seeing them (the target is a different story). The grips on the other hand I do find thicker than what I like. The range was hot today and my hands were sweaty making follow up shots difficult to take without adjusting my grip. I shot some groups from sandbags to see what I could ring from the gun and it delivered sub 2" groups at 50'. Not thinking I threw away that target, but I will see if I can't improve on that next time at the range. This group was shot offhand at 50' near the end of my trip. Very embarrased by it but I will post it anyway and believe me when I say the gun didnt do this, it was all me.

Sigarms12:
GunEnvy I was wondering what made you choose a EAA Witness and now I see why. Just one question does she come with the gun?  ;D

GunEnvy:
aww man.... I dont think mine came with that rebate form ;D Its difficult enough to hide the gun from my wife, it would be @@@@ near impossible to hide one of her too.

FreakShow:
what's the cost of the gun

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version