Author Topic: www.handgunlaw.us Needs Your Assistance  (Read 9540 times)

Gary Slider

www.handgunlaw.us Needs Your Assistance
« on: November 22, 2010, 07:00:06 PM »
www.handgunlaw.us is in the process of adding an image of each states Permit/License to Carry to each States Page.
I am creating the images with software and I don't have enough information about the Delaware Concealed Deadly
Weapons License. I have uploaded an image of what I have to
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g327/GarySlider/1stDECCWIimageUnfinished.png
Is this image even correct so far?

If you could take the time to look at it and give me info on how it is laid out and info on the fonts, Capital Lettering, Abbreviations
how dates are made out 12/15/10 -   12/15/2010   12/15/10 etc ect. 
Numbers etc etc and if they have letters and the number of letters and numbers. Any assistance you could give Handgunlaw.us would be greatly appreciated.

This info will appear on most state pages after 1/1/11 as Iowa goes Shall Issue and every state page will have to be updated.
Thank you again and

Stay Safe,
Gary Slider

Co-Owner Handgunlaw.us

Member Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
Re: www.handgunlaw.us Needs Your Assistance
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 09:54:09 PM »
Gary if I get a chance I will scan mine and send it to you but please put something across the image. Delawares permit is a true POS and very easy to replicate with a printer and laminator.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Gary Slider

Re: www.handgunlaw.us Needs Your Assistance
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 10:09:16 PM »
Sigarms12,

I will not use anything from your permit image. What I need is just the layout and how things are printed on the permit. I am building the images myself as they are very difficult to come by.
They will not be perfect as the site will say but will give everyone a very close approximation. I am using my name and Signature on them. Using the same address but picking a city in the home state and even using the correct zip code for that city. Thank you. It is very much appreciated.
Stay Safe,
Gary Slider

Co-Owner Handgunlaw.us

Member Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network