Author Topic: New Hampshire Has Some B*lls  (Read 10916 times)

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
New Hampshire Has Some B*lls
« on: January 02, 2010, 06:28:14 PM »
Check this out. New Hampshire intends to charge the feds with a felony for interfering with their firearms?

Pre-filed for the 2010 legislative session in New Hampshire, House Bill 1285 (HB1285) seeks to “exempt firearms, firearm accessories, and ammunition manufactured in New Hampshire from federal law and regulation.”

Any official, agent, or employee of the government of the United States, or employee of a corporation providing services to the government of the United States that enforces or attempts to enforce a act, order, law, statute, rule or regulation of the government of the United States upon a personal firearm, a firearm accessory, or ammunition that is manufactured commercially or privately in New Hampshire and that remains within the State of New Hampshire shall be guilty of a class B felony.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2581-St-Louis-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2010m1d1-New-Hampshire-proposes-state-soverignty-lawwith-a-twist

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
Re: New Hampshire Has Some B*lls
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 06:54:09 PM »
Hmmm interesting cant see that going real far though.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 03:43:07 PM »
nice.  Great to see the tax dollars of New Hampshireans (hehehe.. yes, I made that one up) hard at work.

I agree with Sig, doubt it will go far.
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

GunEnvy

• Life Member
  • NRA Life Member
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 05:09:13 PM »
I kinda remember seeing that another state has a simialr law on the books. I don't remember if it was Mass (can't spell the rest) or North Carolina. The jist of the other state was that guns made and kept in that state did not fall under federal laws.
Honey I swear I've had that gun for years!