Author Topic: Michigan Mall Shooting  (Read 10125 times)

Moosie

• Life Member
Michigan Mall Shooting
« on: November 29, 2010, 03:12:37 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/28/michigan.mall.shooting/index.html?hpt=T2

Just something to keep in mind as we're all out spending money on crap this holiday season...   Keep your head on swivel! 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
Re: Michigan Mall Shooting
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 12:21:12 AM »
Nothing to worry about: there have never been any violent crimes at the Christiana Mall, right?
 :o

When I go through that place, I'm watching everyone... especially around the jewelry stores.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 12:34:15 AM »
Nothing to worry about: there have never been any violent crimes at the Christiana Mall, right?
 :o

When I go through that place, I'm watching everyone... especially around the jewelry stores.
FYI there was shots fired the other day at the mall. But hey they were in the parking lot so they weren't violating the code of conduct for the Mall
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 01:08:42 AM »
My wife and I always enter the mall through one of the anchor stores: we can't violate a "Code of Conduct" if we have never seen it.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 10:33:11 AM »
I was there the day the guy was shooting at the security guard, Sig.  I seem to have a knack to miss major crimes by only a few minutes lately!  I missed the shooting by about 20 minutes, and earlier that day I missed a bank robbery by less than 2!!  I saw the guy running across the parking lot but thought nothing of it.  yikes! 

My head is also on a swivel the whole time I'm there.  I like to go on Fridays because there's less teenagers who I think cause the majority of the problems.

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident