State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Zimmerman Trial: Tired of media bias? See gun-friendly legal coverage

<< < (2/27) > >>

Hawkeye:
I have been watching this circus from the beginning. The fix is in, Zimmerman is the victim of a modern day politically correct lynching. The New Black Panther party offering a wanted dead or alive bounty on Zimmerman, Sharpton holding a "civil rights" rally then stepping off the platform and right on to the stage of his MSNBC show reporting on his own rally, Obama saying if he had a son he would look like Trayvon, prosecutor misconduct, withholding evidence, their main witness caught lying on her deposition, evidence on Martin's phone of his leading a thug lifestyle not allowed, his THC level not allowed to be mentioned, NBC caught editing the 911 call, the media declaring Zimmerman guilty because the grainy photos from the police station that night did not appear to show injuries (they were pretty much silent when the better high def pictures clearly showed his injuries) the list goes on and on.  There is a ton of reasonable doubt that the judge is doing her best to not allow to be heard. They are going to hand his head over to the race hustlers on a platter as if they were offering up a sacrifice in the name of white guilt.  If Zimmerman's lawyers pull off a miracle and he is found not guilty then I suspect that the reactions spurred on by these race hustlers will make the Rodney King riots look tame.

So.....I guess you now how I feel about this.

anjdrifter:
keep up the good work

Law of Self Defense:

--- Quote from: anjdrifter on June 12, 2013, 02:21:33 PM ---keep up the good work

--- End quote ---

Sure thing, thanks for the interest.

FYI, my summary of yesterday's Zimmerman trial jury selection can be found here:
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerman-jury-selection-day-two-wrap-up-2/

Some interesting characters among those prospective jurors, including a woman with a one-winged pet crow, an African-American who refers to O'Reilly and Hannity as "Bill" and "Shaun", and a young woman who gets all here news information--ALL of it--from Facebook, and who wants to make sure sitting on the jury won't interfere with her planned summer trip to Dubai. 

My live, all-day coverage of today's (Day 3) Zimmerman jury selection can be found here:
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerman-trial-live-jury-selection-day-3-all-day-coverage/

Andrew
@LawSelfDefense

SturmRugerSR9:
OGG seems to have Zimmerman already convicted of Murder 2 and there hasn't been a trial. For someone that supposedly is a defender of the 2nd Amendment, you don'y seem to follow the other Constitutional rights of being innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, by a jury of your peers, after hearing all evidence presented. Walk a mile in Zimmermans shoes.

oldgraygeek:

--- Quote from: SturmRugerSR9 on June 12, 2013, 02:58:27 PM ---OGG seems to have Zimmerman already convicted of Murder 2 and there hasn't been a trial. For someone that supposedly is a defender of the 2nd Amendment, you don'y seem to follow the other Constitutional rights of being innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, by a jury of your peers, after hearing all evidence presented. Walk a mile in Zimmermans shoes.

--- End quote ---

If I did walk a mile in anyone's shoes, it wouldn't be following a stranger in the dark... that's all I'm saying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version