State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

tv airs accurate info on AR 15

(1/2) > >>

kathy1:
http://www.wtnh.com//dpp/on_air/links_on_tv/special-report-firearm-facts#.US4JgDDVUxF

copy and paste the above link for a TV broadcast from Connecticut...an interview with COLT manufacturing on accurate info regarding the AR 15.

Obleo:
Way good!  Thanks kathy1.

Just Bill:
I never thought I would buy one.  I have a neighbor that is a NCC officer and has an AR of his own.  He let me shoot it on an outing and I loved it.  Now have one!!!   For the record, I am old school, and I mean OLD.  Have been shooting for 60+ years.  Many of my guns are older than many posting on this site, but still shoot well and I enjoy them all.

seniorgeek:

--- Quote from: Just Bill on May 04, 2013, 10:45:46 PM ---I never thought I would buy one.  I have a neighbor that is a NCC officer and has an AR of his own.  He let me shoot it on an outing and I loved it.  Now have one!!!   For the record, I am old school, and I mean OLD.  Have been shooting for 60+ years.  Many of my guns are older than many posting on this site, but still shoot well and I enjoy them all.

--- End quote ---

@Just Bill, I received a Christmas present from my dad 51 years ago, which at that time was the best present I had ever received. You will remember this, it a was Remington nylon 66 .22 semi automatic rifle.
I was the happiest kid on the block. Seven years from that day I was carrying a M16 into battle in a foreign country in Southeast Asia.

I have owned many since then including my present semi-automatic sporting rifle, S&W M&P AR-15.

poster formerly know as Silverbullet:

--- Quote from: Just Bill on May 04, 2013, 10:45:46 PM ---I never thought I would buy one.  I have a neighbor that is a NCC officer and has an AR of his own.  He let me shoot it on an outing and I loved it.  Now have one!!!   For the record, I am old school, and I mean OLD.  Have been shooting for 60+ years.  Many of my guns are older than many posting on this site, but still shoot well and I enjoy them all.

--- End quote ---

They sure don't make them like they used to do they ( people or guns)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version