CCW Methods & Issues > New CCW Permit Holders

pa really fast

(1/6) > >>

GLOCK23:
hey guys...i mailed my pa non resident last week Tuesday and i called them to see if they received my application and they told me they sent out the permit yesterday, i should get it tomorrow,,,,,sweet,,

Sigarms12:
Yea it only takes about a week

GLOCK23:
hey guys got my pa non resident yesterday ,,,went to kinkos and re-size and laminate it,,fit nice in my wallet ,,fits way better than Delaware's permit

CorBon:

--- Quote from: GLOCK23 on March 20, 2009, 12:50:41 PM ---hey guys got my pa non resident yesterday ,,,went to kinkos and re-size and laminate it,,fit nice in my wallet ,,fits way better than Delaware's permit

--- End quote ---
For some reason, the quality of the PA permit has deteriorated more than the DE permit has.  I’ve seen PA go from a solid laminated version that included your photo, to a poster-sized piece of thin paper that actually includes some white-out tape on it.  The DE permit has also been dippin’ into the weight-gain, and has grown slightly in size.  This probably doesn’t seem like a big deal, but I specifically look for wallets that allow immediate access to such documents, without bein’ laid-out for the Home Depot girl to see when she’s checkin’ my ID for the credit card.  Anything to lessen the amount of time spent prone, with guns pointed at me.  At least these things are not the index-card-sized thingie that FL issues.

GunEnvy:
It amazes me that instead of using the state of the art ID machines that have cost god knows how much they resort to having a couple high school kids make the permits. I've had to reseal my DE permit several times just to keep it from falling apart.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version