General Gun Discussion > Training Classes

Utah concealed firearm permit class - Marriottsville, Maryland

<< < (2/3) > >>

ProShooter:
We offer this class in Maryland because Marylanders are very happy to be able to obtain any permit. Many Marylanders travel through other states and would like to be able to carry. Its one of our more popular classes. In fact, we often have folks from Delaware come to Maryland to take the class.

GunEnvy:
Ive never understood some of the people that feel the need to "collect" permits. Does Maryland recognize the Utah permit?

ProShooter:

--- Quote from: GunEnvy on June 20, 2009, 02:22:34 AM ---Ive never understood some of the people that feel the need to "collect" permits. Does Maryland recognize the Utah permit?

--- End quote ---

I'm not a permit collector but I have 4. I often travel to teach classes and for me personally, I just like to have a permit from the state I'm in. Its alot easier to hand a police officer a permit from that state than to sit on the side of the road for 20 minutes while he verifies that your out of state permit is valid there.

Maryland does not currently accept a Utah permit to carry in Maryland.

gun nut:
I see

GunEnvy:
Hey pro I didn't mean that you collect them, you teach the classes so it only makes sense for you to have them. I know a guy that has about 6 different states permits but the last time he left the state was to turn in his PA application in media. Those are the people I don't understand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version