Author Topic: Is there a good ANKLE CARRY option?  (Read 2310 times)

leland_7

Is there a good ANKLE CARRY option?
« on: August 05, 2013, 07:22:26 PM »
Had CCW in GA and have now obtained my DE CCW.

I will likely end up getting a Supertuck or similar but I would like an ankle option as well.
I'll be sporting a Ruger SR9c.

Thank you

loumem

Re: Is there a good ANKLE CARRY option?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 01:02:00 PM »
Leland,

I've just started my proverbial box of holsters by ordering the Galco Ankle Glove for my Glock 19. I just got it yesterday and have been wearing with jeans and my suit for work last night and today. So far, it's very comfortable and print is non existent with my suit but not my jeans. Of course I'm thinking the 19 is too big to carry that way. But it's a great holster and I plan on using it one way or the other! I'm looking for a smaller carry pistol now. Then I will have to buy another holster for that one! And the box fills!

I'd be curious to hear from those that have been carrying for a longer period. I just got my permit a few weeks ago.

Louis

Schmenge

Re: Is there a good ANKLE CARRY option?
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 06:25:17 PM »
I carry a Beretta Tomcat .32 in an Uncle Mike's ankle rig. VERY comfortable. I can wear it all day. Sometimes I forget it's even there. I started to get into bed one night and realized I was still wearing it.

I'm not sure if they make it to fit the SR9c, but if they do, I highly recommend it.
Schmenge
NRA Patron Member