Author Topic: Justice for Zimmerman  (Read 8039 times)

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Re: Justice for Zimmerman
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 11:42:46 PM »
I just heard on the news this afternoon that as a Ill. State Senator, Barrack Obama voted in support of the "Stand Your Ground Law" there. What a flip-floper and liar!
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

robberbaron

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2013, 12:29:49 AM »
At least we know BO wouldn't stop to help a stranger. He won't even help his half brother or aunt. Look it up. He and Moochelle are 2 of the most self-centered, self-riotous parasites to ever walk the Earth.

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2013, 01:50:24 AM »
I wonder if TM would have stopped & helped people trapped in a overturned car. I guess he would to rob them. This is all a sham to get more gun control & have the feds gain more control.

First very sad, but true cartoon hawkeye. there are actually some sites that would be concerned about a post of a cartoon like that for fear of the race card being played.

As far as trayvon and the accident zimmerman helped it. I would not be surprised if Trayvon tried to rob the victims.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2013, 12:12:46 PM »
Try this link..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/t/story?id=19735432

Most people never get an opportunity to assist in accidents like this let along be going though what he currently is at the same time. Then to actually stop and help instead of remaining safely hidden or simply watching from afar. Might this actually show people his true nature over what others are saying? Regardless, hats off to anyone who lends a hand to those in need as he did.

robberbaron

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2013, 01:59:23 PM »
He has been vilified as being a "cop wanna be". Seems to me that is better than a hoodie wearing thug. One wants to help others and one wants to hurt others. He can be my neighbor anytime.

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2013, 06:11:31 PM »
Try this link..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/t/story?id=19735432

Most people never get an opportunity to assist in accidents like this let along be going though what he currently is at the same time. Then to actually stop and help instead of remaining safely hidden or simply watching from afar. Might this actually show people his true nature over what others are saying? Regardless, hats off to anyone who lends a hand to those in need as he did.

I am surprised that abcnews carried the article. I sure know MSNBC and NBC would not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2013, 08:40:43 PM »
You might say that I'm beating a dead horse but here is an interesting article from the horse's mouth, none other than Massad Ayoob. 

http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles2/ayoob143.html
Extract:
"At time of death, Martin, a regular pot smoker and apparently a drug dealer as well, was enamored of a narcotic concoction called "lean" or "purple drank," made by mixing cough syrup with candy like Skittles and fruit cocktails like the Arizona Watermelon drink that the media turned into "iced tea" because they couldn't bear to connect watermelons and black people. Martin had a history of street-fighting and of being dissatisfied that one victim didn't bleed enough, and had been negotiating to illegally buy a handgun...."

A lot of the same info as heard prior, but I consider Ayoob a trusted source.
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.