Author Topic: group of motorcyclists ( not bikers) chase family in van beating father  (Read 7684 times)

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
Re: group of motorcyclists ( not bikers) chase family in van beating father
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 12:57:20 AM »
I believe that Rep. Mitchell was unopposed the last time that he ran.

It seems to me that Radnor has just volunteered to run against him.

Well, @Radnor has executive experience! Run, Radnor, Run!
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 01:17:22 AM »
I believe that Rep. Mitchell was unopposed the last time that he ran.

It seems to me that Radnor has just volunteered to run against him.

Sometime early next year I will compile a list of all of the unopposed races where the candidate is not openly pro 2A.

It would send a great message if pro-constitution, freedom, 2A candidates run in all unopposed & unfriendly races.

There is absolutely nothing to loose. You never know when some scandal might come up or how many "I really didn't like that guy but he's a D" votes are out there.

I am still very seriously contimplating challenging melanie george,smith, marshall or whatever it is this week. I have one guy that actually start to take money out of his pocket to pay the fee to run. I would consider it if it did not cost too much. The problem would be me trying to convince the majority of her constituents of the problem with uncle sams plantation and that it will never change if they keep electing politicians like her.

Note
For information on Uncle sam's planation see the Book by Star Parker

http://www.amazon.com/Uncle-Sams-Plantation-Government-Enslaves/dp/B00AK3YKKS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380676612&sr=8-1&keywords=uncle+sams+plantation
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 01:27:47 AM »
So Mitchell agrees that the background check bill IS gun registration.  I was unaware that it only applied to handguns.  Is it possible that Mitchell does not understand his own bills?
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

groundgrid

• Life Member
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2013, 01:42:01 AM »
2012 Filing fee for State Rep is $872.00

All necessary info for NCC is at:

http://electionsncc.delaware.gov/candidates/cand_info.shtml

There are many who would make a small donation toward the cause.
Might even be able to get C4L or other PAC money.
Bet that NRA-ILA would send you a couple of hundred especially if your a life member.
Think about it, if the NRA gives $200.00 each for 10 local races it's only $2,000. Total chump change for them.
Here’s the real issue: when your religion is government, and government is god, you cannot tolerate any other God before it
(The reason why Liberal/Progressives have waged a war on Christianity)

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2013, 04:44:18 PM »
And from Mrs. Blevins:

I don't expect that we will be working on any more gun laws next year.  Rep, Mitchell was clear with you that he will not bring his bill up for a vote, and I don't believe that there is enough support for any other bills either.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2013, 05:11:58 PM »
And from Mrs. Blevins:

I don't expect that we will be working on any more gun laws next year.  Rep, Mitchell was clear with you that he will not bring his bill up for a vote, and I don't believe that there is enough support for any other bills either.

Good. That probably means Reps Scott/Jaques won't try to revive HB 67, Safe School Zone bill either. That would be a nightmare for where carrying would be legal; walk your dog across a field and get a felony charge because a school had just leased it for some event. The "logic" of gun free school zones escapes me. Dave Grossman has an excellent video on that topic. http://blutube.policeone.com/police-training-videos/2098816784001-concealed-carry-in-schools/
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.