Author Topic: Robbers of Reading store shot dead  (Read 6937 times)

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
Re: Robbers of Reading store shot dead
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 02:37:32 AM »
Interesting that from the WFMZ interview with one of the criminals mothers that he was actually a "good boy" and that he was robbing the store to pay his child support. 

I suppose that his good intentions justify the robbery.

Now that's special.
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 02:59:37 AM »
Interesting that from the WFMZ interview with one of the criminals mothers that he was actually a "good boy" and that he was robbing the store to pay his child support. 

Now that's special.

Well hold up. That might hold with some. There are those who see breaking into the country as nothing wrong because the invader "Just wants a better life for their family". Since so many people are quick to think its ok to break into the country if you want a better life then could the same argument be applied to this guy?

I don't agree with either, but its a very interesting excuse that the baby mama and invader both have the same view.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2013, 03:25:47 PM »
I really hate to Monday Morning Quarterback but from what I know I probably would not have confronted them but rather try to observe as much as I could for the police as long as they were leaving. 

The fact that they did not shoot the store owner would tip me in that direction

That being said, I was not in his shoes and in no way am criticizing his actions.

Very important that we study and learn from these scenarios.
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

ESPMan

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2013, 02:04:12 AM »

Now that's special.

Well hold up. That might hold with some. There are those who see breaking into the country as nothing wrong because the invader "Just wants a better life for their family". Since so many people are quick to think its ok to break into the country if you want a better life then could the same argument be applied to this guy?

I don't agree with either, but its a very interesting excuse that the baby mama and invader both have the same view.

+1
What if he shot and killed the store owner? Would dying have been his own fault for not giving this would be "good boy" money to pay his child support? Or is it time we hold people accountable for their actions? People want to paint a picture of their loved ones being these angels who could do no wrong, but are blatantly caught robbing a store at gunpoint, and for what? To pay child support? I'll call BS on that. Anyone who says he really was going to take care of his child is an ID10T, and anyone trying to back that claim up is a liar.
On another note, I'm glad the police, and the DA, are seeing this man as a good samaritan who did something right instead of a vigilante who was trigger happy.
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2013, 02:41:03 AM »

Now that's special.

The problem is certain segments of our society and their progressive/liberal masters don't want accountability. That is the problem. Personal accountability makes society much better.

+1
What if he shot and killed the store owner? Would dying have been his own fault for not giving this would be "good boy" money to pay his child support? Or is it time we hold people accountable for their actions? People want to paint a picture of their loved ones being these angels who could do no wrong, but are blatantly caught robbing a store at gunpoint, and for what? To pay child support? I'll call BS on that. Anyone who says he really was going to take care of his child is an ID10T, and anyone trying to back that claim up is a liar.
On another note, I'm glad the police, and the DA, are seeing this man as a good samaritan who did something right instead of a vigilante who was trigger happy.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"