Author Topic: Downingtown arson, kill Zim on building.  (Read 24482 times)

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

JOET

• Life Member
Re: Downingtown arson, kill Zim on building.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 12:57:07 AM »
what ever happened to "Not Guilty"  ???
New Castle County

formerly known as frank

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 02:49:02 PM »
Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, the NAACP, and the media happened!

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 02:50:02 AM »
what ever happened to "Not Guilty"  ???

I have said it many times and it still holds true. There is a double standard of how we judge people in this country.

Look at the jena 6. That was a blatant hate crime yet not civil rights suit brought by the department of justice ( under bush at the time I think), The black panther voter intimidation case dropped by the obama admin ( I would have told that guy where to put that stick) and we see how biased the media was on this.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

ThePixelated

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 12:51:35 AM »

Those stated above in the quote won't just drop it & move on. More pro-Trayvon Martin attacks are happening. It's nice how these people doing this are using violence to honor/mourn a teenage criminal. Jackson even has said that he wants the UN to step in. "are you serious?"????

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 01:14:52 AM »

Those stated above in the quote won't just drop it & move on. More pro-Trayvon Martin attacks are happening. It's nice how these people doing this are using violence to honor/mourn a teenage criminal. Jackson even has said that he wants the UN to step in. "are you serious?"????

I can just see it now a thug about to attack a decent citizen

Thug "This is for trayvon" and he comes up with a knife or a group ready to jump you

Decent citizen "Say hi to him for me." as a pistol is being puled
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

ESPMan

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 02:16:41 PM »

I can just see it now a thug about to attack a decent citizen

Thug "This is for trayvon" and he comes up with a knife or a group ready to jump you

Decent citizen "Say hi to him for me." as a pistol is being puled

The only problem with that is that the pro-Trayvon people would call that a racially motivated crime as well!
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.

formerly known as frank

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 03:30:59 PM »
NPR, CNN, NBC, MSNBC, PBS, would have a field day with that one!

MarkB

• Life Member
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 03:50:57 PM »
Ask all the Martin supporters this question:

If all the facts in this case were the same except that Zimmerman was black and Martin was "white-hispanic" would you still have the same passion of defense for Martin?

The answer will show how racist the supporter is or is not.
NRA Benefactor Member
USCG, 1963-1967, GM-3

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2013, 06:10:54 PM »
Markb, they would not give you the courtesy to answer the question. All you would get is some snide foul mouth remark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

ESPMan

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2013, 11:50:31 PM »
Markb, they would not give you the courtesy to answer the question. All you would get is some snide foul mouth remark.

Or an answer you couldn't trust. they would say yes just to try to trip you up.
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.

ThePixelated

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 01:13:17 AM »

If all the facts in this case were the same except that Zimmerman was black and Martin was "white-hispanic" would you still have the same passion of defense for Martin?

It's already happened and got ZERO national attention.
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/07/tim-mcnabb/black-man-shoots-white-teen-jury-says-self-defense-and-nobody-cares/
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/490926/jury-finds-roderick-scott-not-guilty/

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2013, 01:36:33 AM »

A bit off topic, but the same thing.

You could use the same logic and go up to anyone ( mostly black, Never seen anyone white wear one) that has one of those obama shirts or jackets on. I dont mean standard campaign ones. I mean the products that just have pics of him or the family on them.

You would have as hard of a time getting an intelligent answer as to why they wear that shirt ( unless they are honest and tell you because he is black) as you would with the trayvon supporters on if the races had been reversed.

My wife hated it but in 08 I used to go up asking people why they like obama. I often heard "he wants change" or "He is one of us".

If I had the ability to conduct a scientific study I would love to ask 5-10 simple questions any supporter should know. Things like
1, what party does he represent
2, What state does he represent in the Senate
3, where was he born
4, who is his running mate
5 what is his postion on abortion
6 where did he go to college
7 How long has he been a senator
9 Did he support the war in iraq
10 how many branches of the government are there
11 what is the highest court of the land
12 how many states are in the union
13 is Puerto Rico a state
14, how many amendments are of the bill of rights.

I think if this was required for voting there would be alot less left side of the spectrum voters.

Funny and true story. There was a "gentleman" who was in front of the welfare office in New Castle by the Household bank building ( We were there picking up a form for a friend who does not have a car). God as my witness he was out there with a t-shirt on that just had a big picture of Obama's face on it. It was tri color red, black and green ( african nationalism or pan-african). I thought that would have been a good campaign picture. I was trying to take a pic with my cell phone, but my wife scolded me for it.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 01:53:36 AM by silverbullet »

formerly known as frank

• Life Member
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2013, 03:47:40 PM »
Becauser of eight years of G.W. Bush, I have little problem with those who voted for Obama, in '08, however those who voted to re-elect him in '12... (censored).

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2013, 04:02:49 PM »
Becauser of eight years of G.W. Bush, I have little problem with those who voted for Obama, in '08, however those who voted to re-elect him in '12... (censored).

Good point frank. Too many people assume if you disagree with Obama you automatically liked GW BUSH, but in retrospect I think when the phrase it can't get worse is said obama proves it can.

I think lots of people probably Miss GW Bush after Obama.