Author Topic: Cathy Cloutier  (Read 2700 times)

Just Bill

• Life Member
Cathy Cloutier
« on: July 23, 2013, 11:51:14 AM »
I had an e-mail from the Repub. senate caucus with an interview with her.  She never mentioned her stance on  anti-gun bills, said the session was busy, and that social and guns issues were more controversial than in years past.  But they published her private e-mail address  Cloutiercathy@aol.com  For anyone that wants to pile on.  Her senate address is correct in the listing on this site.
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

robberbaron

Re: Cathy Cloutier
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 01:56:40 PM »
She is my Senator. I called and emailed her every step of the way this past session and it seems she started to finally get it by the time HB 88 came up. I even emailed her to thank her for voting against it and believe me, I will continue to contact her and follow her votes and statements.

formerly known as frank

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 02:03:18 PM »
Piling on may be a bad idea, if the story is true, that someone from The First State Freedoms group threatened her son, the piling on could put pro Second Amendment supporters in a bad light. If you contact her be polite and respectful, we do not need more bad press, helping the cause trying to make us look like dumb red necks.

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 11:01:07 PM »
Being nasty never won anyone over.  I am always polite but to the point, ask Radnor. 

Why would anyone threaten such a thing.  That is simply brilliant and hurts what we are trying to accomplish.  Someone in that group needs to rein people in, quickly!!!!!
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 12:13:28 AM »
Piling on may be a bad idea, if the story is true, that someone from The First State Freedoms group threatened her son, the piling on could put pro Second Amendment supporters in a bad light. If you contact her be polite and respectful, we do not need more bad press, helping the cause trying to make us look like dumb red necks.

I will agree with you, but she needs to go if that is especially true. To each their own on sexually challenged marriage, but I am sure there are a few voters that probably did not like that vote.

She needs to go. She provided the margin of victory on that one lost stolen bill.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"