State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

This Is Very Scary!!

(1/1)

Hawkeye:
Some guy in a Philly suburb comes across two boys who ask him for help. They are being chased by a mob so they run to the guys house.  The mob kicks in his door hits him with a pipe and one of the mob pulls a gun.  All this while someone in the crowd is calling him a "white motherf*ucker."  Apparently a black kid(s) was attacked (?) a few blocks away.  The guy's wife a children are in the house while this is going on.  Later the mother of one of the guys arrested shows up at his house.

--- Quote ---When he got home, LaVelle said, the mother yelled at him, " 'You white mother------, you got my kid locked up! You got my son locked up because he's black, you're white!' " The mother claimed that her son had been "a witness," not an attacker. To that, LaVelle said if that were true, it would come out in court.

But the mother, according to LaVelle, then yelled: " 'If you make it to court! I know where you live!' "
--- End quote ---

This sh!t is getting real people.  If ever there was a need to provide self defense for your family and home it is now.  I don't mean to be an alarmist but look at the news reports of mob attacks going on around the country.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20110927_Chased_home__Mob_attacks_man_in_his_house.html?c=r

Moosie:
Wow. 

Stay safe out there kids!

Moosie

muleman88:
It's seems almost anything is believable anymore. Times are sure getting worse , all the more reason to be able to defend yourself if the need arises .

oldgraygeek:
Two lessons here:
1) Don't help strangers. (Sad, but necessary).
2) If the door bursts open, grab your Saiga-12 and make a pile of bodies in the doorway.

Moosie:
Old Gray,

Unfortunately, you're right.  1) Don't help strangers.  I wanted so badly the other day in Walmart to pay for this lady's groceries... but my gut told me she has something else going on (like addiction) and you're wasting your money.  So I didn't. It's still kicking around inside of me if that was what was really going on, and should I have paid anyway, etc...   she had a little girl with her and I heard her tell the cashier she had a little boy in kindergarten. 

Anyway, yes.  Times are changing, it's more of a time than ever to be aware and not to think that something like this can't happen to you!  What's that saying, prepare for the worst but hope for the best? 

Moosie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version