Author Topic: DSSA ACTION ALERT  (Read 24487 times)

MarkB

• Life Member
Re: DSSA ACTION ALERT
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2013, 08:51:12 PM »
My eyes hurt!

I've looked at the DE online code and the supporting laws at the bottom of the sections and, ai may be wrong, but the only place I find a fee for the background check is in section 1448B - "Criminal history record checks for sales of firearms -- Unlicensed persons" and that is limited to $30 per check.  There is no mention or restriction of fees for the background check in section 1448A - "Criminal history record checks for sales of firearms".  Fees are either not mentioned or someplace else I did not see.

http://delcode.delaware.gov/

The review is always a good review.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 08:53:03 PM by MarkB »
NRA Benefactor Member
USCG, 1963-1967, GM-3

« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2013, 09:41:34 PM »
As far as dealers refusing to do a transfer, I see what the law says, but I know x-ring has said they will NOT EVEN DO A TRANSFER FROM BUD's or places like that.

IF I am reading this the right way, not only did that law infringe on our rights, but it also gun put gun shops out of business as bud's prices are always a bit lower than x-ring even if they pay the $30 fee
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2013, 09:45:43 PM »
I do see it says between person's so I guess that is how they get out of it
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"