Author Topic: transfer and background check cost  (Read 6205 times)

Moosie

• Life Member
Re: transfer and background check cost
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2013, 01:09:16 AM »
Sturm,

Again, I have nothing good to say about Lawmens. ZERO service. Every single one of them sit behind the counter and are so engrossed in their TV show that they wont even look up when telling their customers that they dont have it, they don't know when theyre getting more in, or they dont sell that.

Sorry, but Shooters Choice will never get my money for any reason, neither will Lawmens. 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2013, 05:59:38 PM »
There is another gun shop in Dover on Rt.10 in the chain of shops up from Carl King Inc. It's call Lawmens Supply. No Range though.

Heard of them and been meaning to look up their address to pop in sometime. We head down to Dover at least once a week to do some shopping.

Edit.. Oops just read Moosie's comment. Still, I'll have to pop in at least once.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 06:01:25 PM by Adrenolin »

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2013, 08:12:14 PM »
Sturm,

Again, I have nothing good to say about Lawmens. ZERO service. Every single one of them sit behind the counter and are so engrossed in their TV show that they wont even look up when telling their customers that they dont have it, they don't know when theyre getting more in, or they dont sell that.

Sorry, but Shooters Choice will never get my money for any reason, neither will Lawmens. 

Moosie

Same experience at the same places.  I'm off to see Federal Firearms right soon!
Proud resident of Kent County DE