Author Topic: springfield xds  (Read 11342 times)

Gorski

Re: springfield xds
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2012, 11:59:11 AM »
absolutley LOVE the XDS ..carry mine in a Zlogonje.com holster..great price and quick turn around time, and the pierce grip extensions make it very comfortable to shoot
Never leave home without it!
New Castle County

dennis808

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2012, 03:35:08 PM »
I picked up an XDs about a week and a half ago.  I absolutely love it. Heading to the range now to go put some more rounds through it.

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2012, 08:56:33 PM »
Be interested to hear how much ammo you've put through the XDS, and if you've had any FDF/FTE type issues. I'm not expecting any problems, just wondering how the pistol cycles. Please post!
New Castle County

eclipse

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2012, 12:05:56 AM »
Mine has been great.  Total round count 1000+.  I put 400 rounds through it in a session to see if it would problems.  In the last box I had a failure to feed when loading a new mag and dropping the slide by hand.  If I used the slide release I had no problems. No light strikes or fte.  Great gun.  Fun to shoot easy to conceal.  I wear it in a mini tuck. 

dennis808

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2012, 01:01:59 AM »
I've encountered ZERO problems with my XDS.  Over the last week, I've put 350+ rounds (of all types and brands) through it, 50 today and have not experienced a single hang-up.  Interesting thing happened at the range today while I was waiting...a guy came in with an XDS he had just bought, said that he can't ever shoot it cause it always jams on him.  Said it jammed on him the first time out with it and jams every time.  The range official took it on to the range, fired 5 rounds in rapid succession, dropped the mag and fired 5 more and had no problems.  Don't really know how it turned out but I was actually surprised to hear he was having problems with his XDS.  Maybe a defective gun maybe bad mags, whatever it was, I hope he gets it figured out so he can enjoy this firearm as much as I do.

CMF

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2012, 02:22:26 AM »
I just traded my mouseketeer LCP 380 for the XDs. After running another 25 though the LCP (380)on Sunday, I had had enough of the lilliputian. I was looking for a single stack 45 (big) pocket pistol/mini tucker and it was either the G36 or the XDs. By chance I stopped in Steele's GS in Lewes, and there it was but it was on hold!  >:(  At least I got to give it the once over and try it in my daily wear pants and it should work well with my preferred "Aholster Co." kydex left pocket pouch. So now its a waiting game.
CMF
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that
one useless man is a shame,
two is a law firm and
three or more is a congress.-- John Adams

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2012, 11:08:48 PM »
Great to hear its solid out of the box.
CMF, I'm looking at it for the same reason. Been carrying a SiG P232 (.380) in an Uncle Mike's pocket holster for years.
Cheers
New Castle County

dennis808

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2012, 01:05:33 AM »
Great to hear its solid out of the box.

Literally...right out of the box.  I paid for mine, went into the next room and put about 100 rounds through it within the first 30 minutes of owning it.  Next day went back and sent some more through.  Everybody who's shot it loves it and wants one of their own.       

CMF

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2012, 03:13:42 AM »
absolutley LOVE the XDS ..carry mine in a Zlogonje.com holster..great price and quick turn around time, and the pierce grip extensions make it very comfortable to shoot

IWB-4a ?
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that
one useless man is a shame,
two is a law firm and
three or more is a congress.-- John Adams

402carry

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2013, 09:21:52 PM »
got my xd9 about a month ago and love it.  comfortable, good price, and easy to maintain
NRA Member
NCC
DE CCDW Permit
FL CCDW Permit
PA CCDW Permit