State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

No Need For "Assault" Weapons Ban

<< < (14/14)

Condition 1:

--- Quote from: Lumspond on December 24, 2012, 04:41:35 PM ---No confiscation, but you may not be able to use that 15 or 30 round mag/clip at your local range/club.

--- End quote ---

That is true.

formerly known as frank:
Diane feinstein, who is supposedly writing the assualt weapons ban, has stated, that currently owned guns will be grandfathered. However, buoyed by any success the anti's may gain, confiscation could be on their minds, in the near future.
 It has been distressing to to see this thread degrade to the point of reminding me of "The other Site". Please do not let this site become like the Deloc site.

Condition 1:
I second that Frank, this site has been great, lets keep it that way. Great job mods!

--- Quote from: frank on December 24, 2012, 07:13:52 PM ---Diane feinstein, who is supposedly writing the assualt weapons ban, has stated, that currently owned guns will be grandfathered. However, buoyed by any success the anti's may gain, confiscation could be on their minds, in the near future.
 It has been distressing to to see this thread degrade to the point of reminding me of "The other Site". Please do not let this site become like the Deloc site.

--- End quote ---

TwistedKarma:
   Everybody needs to chill, have some time with family,  relax.    Dont get worked up .  Stay imformed, check dates on every email that is getting pushed around.   Dont let yourself get spazzed out ....     

And dont pizz the mods off.    ::)

SturmRugerSR9:
Results of Gun Bans in England and Australia

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/will-banning-guns-stop-homicides-stats-from-england-and-australia-show/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version