Author Topic: Those who must be replaced  (Read 5687 times)

groundgrid

• Life Member
Those who must be replaced
« on: January 15, 2014, 01:44:20 AM »
The following is a link to the spreadsheet that I made up last session with the gun related voting records of our Reps & Senators:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12508970/To%20Be%20Replaced%20List.xls

The worst (there are many) have been highlighted.
Additional columns have been added for prospective D & R challengers.

Both of these columns need to be filled.

It is time to start identifying potential candidates & convincing them to run.
No experience is necessary.

If you have a flexible schedule or are retired & want to make new friends, please consider running.

We need to start now so that the appropriate candidates are identified prior to the July filing deadline.

Keep in mind that many on the list were previously unopposed. All that it may take is someone with the guts to run against them.

Here’s the real issue: when your religion is government, and government is god, you cannot tolerate any other God before it
(The reason why Liberal/Progressives have waged a war on Christianity)

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
Re: Those who must be replaced
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 03:27:13 AM »
Great work.  Thanks!!!
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 03:32:05 AM »
Melanie, George, Smith, Marhsall or whatever she is calling herself today is my rep and needs to go. The thing that gets me is she talks about how tough she is on crime yet her policies create criminals or at least feed them ( progressives). She makes it easier for felons to vote, restores food stamp access to felons while seeing no issue with messing with our rights.

If it were not for my wife being afraid for my life I would challenge her for the democratic nomination.

That one republican coultier needs to go. That spite vote of hers really made me sick. There has to be a conservative democrat in the district that can run against her or a republican that can primary her.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 02:33:07 PM »
If all these Legislators were so tough on crime, then why is Delaware #6 on the Most Dangerous States for Violent Crime per 100 thousand residents. 6th out of 50. Delaware....the "Small Blunder"

Although, in their defense, if Lawyers and Judges weren't doing the "Plea Bargain" "dossie doe" the criminals would be behind bars, not in bars.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

groundgrid

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 02:40:29 PM »
The AG is the chief law enforcement office in the state.

Why isn't he beating on the mayor & police chief in Wilmington?
Why isn't he in their face every day if necessary?
Why isn't he in public view making it very clear that violent crime will not be tolerated?
Why are the clearance & conviction rates for shooting in Wilmington so miserable?

Conclusion:
We need a new AG that is there to do a job & do it well.
Not to further his political aspirations.
Here’s the real issue: when your religion is government, and government is god, you cannot tolerate any other God before it
(The reason why Liberal/Progressives have waged a war on Christianity)

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 05:20:40 PM »
As far as the problem of tough on crime goes I will come out and say something many are WAY too afraid to.

It seems that if you are tough on crime it is perceived that you are anti-black. Nothing could be further than the truth. Crime does not have a color. If people of one group are committing a larger share of the violent crime that seems like an issue said community should be working on with the rest of the state instead of electing those who intentionally keep them in these situation so they are useful voters.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

ESPMan

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 09:56:45 PM »
As far as the problem of tough on crime goes I will come out and say something many are WAY too afraid to.

It seems that if you are tough on crime it is perceived that you are anti-black. Nothing could be further than the truth. Crime does not have a color. If people of one group are committing a larger share of the violent crime that seems like an issue said community should be working on with the rest of the state instead of electing those who intentionally keep them in these situation so they are useful voters.

How dare you use rational and competent thinking to come to a logical and sound conclusion!

Just kidding... But your point could not have been more well put. Crime does not have a color, and people need to seriously realize that.
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.

ThePixelated

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 12:35:54 AM »
Valerie Longhurst is my rep and needs to go. Past few elections she was outside thanking people for their vote. Next election I'm going to go up to her and thank her for trying to infringe on my US Consitutional rights, rather loudly too, just so nearby people can hear it. Yeah, I'm a dick like that.

jstgsn

• Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians.
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 12:48:46 AM »
Valerie Longhurst is my rep and needs to go. Past few elections she was outside thanking people for their vote. Next election I'm going to go up to her and thank her for trying to infringe on my US Consitutional rights, rather loudly too, just so nearby people can hear it. Yeah, I'm a dick like that.

yea, but it feels good don't it.    ;D

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 01:07:03 AM »

Know anyone that will run against that disgrace?

If you did not have to live in the district I would actually love to run against her. Even instead of Melanie George-smith-marshall-whatever it is today.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2014, 01:21:51 PM »

My feeling is that it is not being a dick, rather being a PATRIOT. Rave on!
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

ThePixelated

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2014, 09:40:33 PM »

yea, but it feels good don't it.    ;D

It does feel good... Very good!

ThePixelated

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2014, 09:47:36 PM »
Also need to make sure that spreadsheet gets updated with these new bills.  ;)