CCW Methods & Issues > No Carry Locations

The Grand Opera House in Wilmington

<< < (2/4) > >>

topper:
Wow. I didn't know the Grand was that popular. We went to see Chris Botti. If you're not familiar with him, he's known as a jazz trumpeter, but the talent he brought with him was amazing. He had a guy with an Opera back round singing a song Chris wrote, and the guy also sang with a girl playing symphonic violin.  She played another song that sounded a little like it came from the Phantom of the Opera (but I don't think it was.), and she ran right from that song into Lead Zeppelin. She got a standing ovation.

I'll keep my eye on the Grand for more entertainment.

Thanks guys.

JonathanG:
Wow...I wish I had seen Brian Setzer. dagnabit...I missed that one
[/quote]

I wore out two copies of Live Nude Guitars on cassette. That was a great guitar record!

Clarence:
I always carry at the Grand.  Night time in Wilmington with the wife. Defiantly not going unarmed. 

Sinker:

--- Quote from: JonathanG on October 21, 2016, 11:05:37 PM ---Wow...I wish I had seen Brian Setzer. dagnabit...I missed that one

--- End quote ---

I wore out two copies of Live Nude Guitars on cassette. That was a great guitar record!
[/quote]

He's a great entertainer as well as a great guitarist.  The show we saw was his Christmas Extravaganza with a full jazz band; one of my favorite concerts ever!

JKRight:
Has the status at the Grand changed?  I am going with my wife tomorrow and I have always carried there and hope to again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version