Author Topic: PAY ATTENTION!!!  (Read 3361 times)

Just Bill

• Life Member
PAY ATTENTION!!!
« on: January 31, 2014, 11:26:48 AM »
You see how fast they pushed thru the min. wage increase.  If they think they can sneak a gun bill thru they will do it before we know it happened. 

Most are dem'. from the north and do not fear for their jobs.  The uninformed voters will return them no matter what.

JB
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

Re: PAY ATTENTION!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 02:20:52 AM »
PRetty much the case.

ON the min wage issue I had spoken with my reps aid and he mentioned the .10 cents gas tax was not going anywhere and people did not like it, but were ok with the min wage increase. I informed him that illustrates democrat voters to a t. It does not come out of their pocket ( wage increase) so who cares. The gas tax would have so they did not like it. That is pretty much our political system.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 01:24:29 PM »
Don't forget 2014 elections are only about 9 months away. Each one of us needs to be talking to people to get the Left out of office. That means the people of NCC are charged with the biggest job responsibility of their lives. Even if there aren't many, there are a few moderate Democrats, and at least one moderate to conservative Republican running. Your job is to find out who they are. My advice, and I've said it a lot, "Don't re-elect anybody, not even Yo Momma".
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 04:35:15 PM »
Don't forget 2014 elections are only about 9 months away. Each one of us needs to be talking to people to get the Left out of office. That means the people of NCC are charged with the biggest job responsibility of their lives. Even if there aren't many, there are a few moderate Democrats, and at least one moderate to conservative Republican running. Your job is to find out who they are. My advice, and I've said it a lot, "Don't re-elect anybody, not even Yo Momma".

Get the left out of office. Ill be blunt and might @@@@ some people off, but there are only a couple ways that will happen and I am not advocating any, but observing
1, revolution.
2, some groups having pride in their heritage
3, other groups to quit voting based on handouts or allowing immigration laws to be broken
4, basic vetting to qualify voters like a simple civics test
5, repeal of the 14 and 15th amendments and voting rights act.

Other than that I am not sure
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

groundgrid

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 04:41:52 PM »
The following is a link to the State elections web site for NCC. There are also links on that page for the other 2 counties:

http://electionsncc.delaware.gov/

The filing deadline for major party candidates is July 8th.
You don't need the permission of your party to run-just do it.

It is IMPERATIVE that we get candidates on the ballot that are 2A friendly, especially against the anti 2A candidates that are running
unopposed. Many other groups are also fed up with the political situation in Delaware so this is a great time to take action.

The sheer fact that someone is willing to run against them sends a strong message to an incumbent.
Make them work to keep their jobs.

Please consider running yourself.
Ask anyone that you know that has any level of name recognition if they are interested in running.
In this state the guy who owns the local pizza shop has as good a chance as anyone of winning (probably better).
Here’s the real issue: when your religion is government, and government is god, you cannot tolerate any other God before it
(The reason why Liberal/Progressives have waged a war on Christianity)

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 04:52:23 PM »
I am beginning to think that an idea from Maryland might help in Delaware. Instead of all this third party, libertarian and whatever just have a bunch of people register as democrats ( DINO or democrat in name only) and maybe we can get rid of some of these clowns in the primary since many people don't vote in the primary anyway.

It seems most statewide republican candidates don't have a prayer. SOme of the democrats ( shall we say key constituents) are way too brilliant to see it coming.

So a conservative democrat gets elected because the two normal democrats split the primary vote.

groundgrid

• Life Member
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 05:10:54 PM »
I agree with you completely.
In some districts the primary is all that will matter.

We need to have pro 2A candidates in both major parties running.

If the D's remain in power, this give us a change to effect change from within.
If there is continued conservative backlash a R candidates may actually win some races.

IMO, third parties on the conservative side will only fragment the electorate and keep a good candidate from winning.
We also need to face the reality that moderation is the key to winning. Ultra right wing candidates will stand little chance of being
successful in Delaware.

Hopefully, C4L and the Tea Party will recognize this and back the "best" candidate who has a chance of winning instead of
fielding their own.
Here’s the real issue: when your religion is government, and government is god, you cannot tolerate any other God before it
(The reason why Liberal/Progressives have waged a war on Christianity)