General Gun Discussion > Handgun Corner

1911 RANGE OFFICER® CHAMPION™ 9MM

<< < (3/3)

FreakShow:
I have a Springfield Compact Ranger Officer Elite in 9mm with a 4 inch barrel. The best shooting and most accurate firearm i own. I love the feel.

Sigma4506:
LOL -Same thing happened to me -Amazing isnt it ? Hooked for life  -Love the look of yours - one reason i changed the Grips Aggressive Grey , Little more cleaning and attention then my other firearms but Well worth it ,Good luck  -

FreakShow:
Sometimes i use it for carry. They had another version out called the EMP. Saw one recently at cabela's about 8 months ago. This was sweet, i was so tempted to buy it but they wanted a little over 1,000 for it. If i ever see another i'll get it. It's the one i let get away. But yeah, i love this thing. I also thought about replacing the grips because i'm left handed and it has that divit on the left side for a right hand thumb. I would like to find some grips for it but never knew of some place to get the right size or right model grips.

Sigma4506:
Hi ,Full size 1911 grips fit Mil-Spec Government and Commander models while compact grips fit Officer models. If you're not sure which model you have you can measure the distance between the screw holes. On a full size 1911 the holes will be 3 1/16" (78mm) apart from center to center. On a compact they will be 2 ⅝" (67mm) apart. For Non-1911 grips check the FAQ on the product page for that grip. This is from Vz grip - Bill from here advised me as mine being full size and was right ,  https://vzgrips.com/faq/   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version