Author Topic: Got my PA Permit!  (Read 9492 times)

finest872

Re: Got my PA Permit!
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2013, 01:35:31 AM »
I went to Delaware county PA today for my permit and the lady said i should hear something back in like 4 weeks. The drive wasn't long from DE and the people there were very nice. I will keep everyone posted when i receive my PA permit.
DE,PA CCW Permits

Kent County

FIREFIGHTER7248

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2013, 11:29:54 AM »
Went up yesterday and receivec my permit in about 20 minutes from Lancaster County courthouse.  People were very nice!  The Sherriff looks at the 4 of us from Delaware sitting there waiting and asked us if the they let the gate open so we could come up there.  Then he said there was no one left to protect the citizens of Delaware LOL
Sussex County

Fishhunter911

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2013, 02:55:15 PM »
The crew at Lancaster are great. very friendly and were cracking jokes with us the hole time. Could not have asked for a better experience.

loumem

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2013, 05:55:49 PM »
I plan on heading up there soon.

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2013, 06:57:18 PM »
Congrats all on the PA permits. The wife and I have ours and it kinda sucks since we have FLorida and it used to be covered, but that Obama lover Kane decided she has an issue with the second amendment. She seems to prefer Philadelphia county and a couple others pick and chose who can protect themselves from thugs. Er I mean constituents ( typically at least)

"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

Branman

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2013, 09:11:18 PM »
So im guessing there is no wait in PA anymore? Or is this just if you go to Lancaster?

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2013, 09:45:18 PM »
Lancaster had no wait last month.  I understand Berks (Reading) is very friendly as well with no wait. 
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

Newlife503

• Life Member
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2013, 01:01:13 AM »
So im guessing there is no wait in PA anymore? Or is this just if you go to Lancaster?

Delaware county has a wait and you make two trips.  Lancaster your in and out in 10 mins. Permit in hand.
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County

finest872

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2013, 02:02:27 AM »
I received my letter in the mail today that i'm approved for my PA permit in Delaware County  :) this took two weeks which is really fast.
DE,PA CCW Permits

Kent County