Author Topic: Are CCDW permit holder's allowed to open carry?  (Read 10261 times)

Newlife503

• Life Member
Re: Are CCDW permit holder's allowed to open carry?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2013, 01:29:00 PM »
Study your local laws. Dover for example is a city that does not allow open carry, unless you have a CCW permit.
There are towns and cities that do not allow open carry. It's your responsibility to know which ones.

+1
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County

FIREFIGHTER7248

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2013, 03:36:06 AM »
Why get your CCDW permit then if you want to open carry?  It is already legal and you don't need to apply and spend any money! ???
Sussex County

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2013, 05:41:42 PM »
Why get your CCDW permit then if you want to open carry?  It is already legal and you don't need to apply and spend any money! ???

There are some places you can't open carry members conceal carry. As I have found out even among gun owners it is a controversial topic. I peronally open carry a good bit of the time, part of it depends on how you are dressed. If I have a jacket or vest I am concealled until I take it off.

"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

Bmel17

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2013, 06:31:58 PM »

options.  I'm sure you have more than one pair of shoes or pants.  Some people feel the option to wear a black belt vs the brown one is more appropriate.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2013, 08:05:51 PM »
Sometimes it is more convienent to O/C when I'm working outside at home. I have had my CCW for some time now and although I C/C 90% of the time, once in a while O/C is more good too. Nice to have the freedom of choice.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun