State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

NRA ENDORSES DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT

<< < (2/2)

CorBon:

--- Quote from: oldgraygeek on May 21, 2016, 06:51:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: CorBon on May 21, 2016, 06:42:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: oldgraygeek on May 20, 2016, 11:14:31 PM ---How could they do otherwise: he is presumably running against the most anti-gun candidate in history.

--- End quote ---
You mean besides Obama, right?

--- End quote ---

She's way worse than Obama on guns.

--- End quote ---
Obama hates guns to his core, and the only thing that he had a substantial record for going into office was his anti-gun views.  I personally believe that the only reason that he hasn't done more anti-gun stuff is because his views foreshadow his intentions.  So, it's easy to see spot that any anti-gun arguments from him aren't about making America better -- they're about his hatred of guns.

I am surprised, though, that Hillary is coming out so strong on anti-gun views, considering Team Billary's statements a few years ago that the '94 ban was one of [their] worst decisions -- as evidenced by the repercussions in '96.

Just the same, both are for more guns/walls/anti-tanks mines/poison gas or whatever it takes to keep THEM safe -- and to absolute Hell with everyone else.  And I also realize that ALL of the politicians use gun rights the same way that they use race, unions, and Medicare -- as a means of gathering voters.  Some may have personal views on the subject (such as anti-gunners often do), but if any one of them thought that changing the national anthem to "Happy Birthday" and praising Satan would get him/her elected, that person would be on that bandwagon like a bum on a baloney sandwich...

SturmRugerSR9:
Hillary's strong anti-gun stance is fueled and funded by George Soros, Michael Bloomberg, and others of that ilk.

Adrenolin:
Wonder how much stock Obama, Clinton's, Soros, etc have in firearm manufacturers? Personally I don't invest in sectors but Obama has increased stock values greatly ove the past years. 7 years ago I said he'd be salesman of the year and sure enough....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version