General > Out of State Concealed Carry Information

NATIONWIDE CONCEALED CARRY COMING AROUND AGAIN

(1/2) > >>

SturmRugerSR9:
Republican Senators Kennedy, Hagerty, and Cornyn bring Constitutional Concealed carry back around again:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/02/gop-sens-introduce-national-reciprocity-for-concealed-carry/

Oaklandopen:
My guess is it won't go anywhere since we are in a 2 year legislative stalemate between congress and the president, but at least it's still on the radar.  My wallet is tearing at the seams from all the cards

You'd think if one state had a more stringent licensing program they could automatically use it in a state that isn't as strict.  But you have weird ones like Nebraska that don't offer non- resident licensing unless your military and stationed there,  don't have reciprocity with delaware even though the process is similar,  but would accept a Virginia permit that I could obtain by mail that would take less effort than the delaware licensing.  It's asinine

del elec:
They blew their chance in 2017 with Republican controlled House, Senate and White House. Bill had passed the House, but RINO McConnell would not release it for a vote in the Senate.

SturmRugerSR9:
McConnell was anti-Trump . Trump is gone.

Just Bill:
c'mon man...you don't really expect Joe to sign that???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version