State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

George Zimmerman detained for threatening wife with gun.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Adrenolin:

--- Quote from: Hawkeye on September 10, 2013, 02:58:52 AM ---When going through a divorce all kinds of stuff, real and imagined come out. The wife is already backing out of wanting to file charges.

--- End quote ---

+1 Divorce brings out the nasty in every unimaginable way. The smallest things get blown out of proportion.

Obleo:
Hello; 911?  My husband is threatening me.

Who is your husband?

Geogre Zimmerman.

Isn't he the guy with the gun?

Yes.

Bingo!!

Clarence:
Amazing how some people jump the gun based on news reports. These rush to judgement posts are amazing.
Why do we not see how things play out before we judge. 

I wonder how some of these folks would feel if show was on the other foot?

robberbaron:
George Zimmerman is a dope. Since his acquittal less than 3 months ago, he has been pulled over for speeding, seen in several gun shops, been quoted a saying he wanted an "assault rifle", and now has a widely publicized marital dispute that may or may not include guns. Lie low, George. We don't need the bad publicity you bring to the lawful gun community.

Bmel17:

--- Quote from: robberbaron on September 10, 2013, 02:10:29 PM ---George Zimmerman is a dope. Since his acquittal less than 3 months ago, he has been pulled over for speeding, seen in several gun shops, been quoted a saying he wanted an "assault rifle", and now has a widely publicized marital dispute that may or may not include guns. Lie low, George. We don't need the bad publicity you bring to the lawful gun community.

--- End quote ---

I say we string him up as a lesson to other people who wish to purchase assault weapons or speed or get a divorce or step foot in a gun shop.  All those things are un-american and should be punished by death.   ::)

The man was criticized for HELPING a family get out of a wrecked car in an accident.....

--- Quote from: Clarence on September 10, 2013, 01:57:41 PM ---Amazing how some people jump the gun based on news reports. These rush to judgement posts are amazing.
Why do we not see how things play out before we judge. 

I wonder how some of these folks would feel if show was on the other foot?

--- End quote ---

X2  It shows how some are truly led by the media bias.  Sad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version