Author Topic: We should listen to reporters.  (Read 2173 times)

Obleo

• Life Member
We should listen to reporters.
« on: September 12, 2013, 02:06:06 PM »
See if you can spot the abject s t u p i d i t y in this article.  Always trust the MSM.

http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2013/09/11/n-rifle-machine-gun-slide-fire.cnnmoney/index.html?source=cnn_bin
Proud resident of Kent County DE

Bmel17

Re: We should listen to reporters.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 03:15:31 PM »
lmao  "AR-15"????

All I can picture right now is Dr. Evil making quotation signs with his hand going "AR-15"

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 03:23:19 PM »
Rambo! Great movie :)

Slide Fire stocks rock in a fun mega ammo dump kinda way. The 6k for their new belt feed system is entirely insane however! I haven't had the pleasure of a full auto or the hurt of their price tag, but these 300$ stocks are great fun. Just wish I had a place to play with them a bit more local to me. I've used mine twice and found it was fairly easy to stay on target whereas most of what I've read on true full auto its pretty inaccurate.

Downside of course is the horrendous cost of doing mag dumps these days  

ESPMan

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 08:36:56 PM »
I can see the worry if someone fired on a crowd, but going full auto severely impacts your accuracy. Thats being said, I GOT TA GETS ME THAT BUMPFIRE!
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 09:15:55 PM »
I can see the worry if someone fired on a crowd, but going full auto severely impacts your accuracy. Thats being said, I GOT TA GETS ME THAT BUMPFIRE!

I didn't have much issue with accuracy using the SlideFire and found it to be quite easy to keep level and on target. You're not shooting 5 people at 500 yards with it for sure but at 10 yards I could hold a full mag dump with most rounds hitting a life size silhouette target. Very little muzzle rise when handled properly. It's a riot to use if you have someplace to use it. Expect going through a few mags to get used to the push on the forward stock. Once you figure out the right forward pressure it just rattles them off leaving you with a huge grin  ;D