Author Topic: Wacko Big City Mayor  (Read 4611 times)

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
Wacko Big City Mayor
« on: January 09, 2016, 07:53:08 PM »
I thought I heard heard it all, but this takes the cake.

The newly elected mayor of Philadelphia when commenting about the attempted  assasination of a police officer
By an individual who said he did it in the name of Islam, just couldn't pass up an opportunity to say that this shows we need to get guns off the street.

Of course hiz honor parroted the PC line that this had nothing to do with Islam even though the scum admitted it did and the Police Chief said so too.

The kicker is that the shooter used a stolen police issue Glock.  

Never let an opportunity go to waste.  

By the way the officer was able to shoot and capture the monster.
http://www.examiner.com/article/no-background-check-stolen-police-gun-used-to-shoot-philly-cop
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 12:23:59 PM by Clarence »
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
Re: Wacko Big City Mayor
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 10:59:11 PM »
Doubling down, the Philly Mayor said at the press conference that "no one here believes this had anything to do with Islam" immediately after the police chief said the opposite. The last mayor was named Nutter; this one is one.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 08:36:29 AM by Cbmarine »
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 11:24:09 PM »
Not sure that Nutter was this "brilliant"

Background checks?   Saw one pundit complaining that there were 23 million background checks.  
You would think they would be thrilled.  I thought they wanted more background checks.

If that 40% figure that the antis seem to believe like the gospel truth is true must have been like 40 million sold.  Better than McDonalds.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 01:04:00 PM by Clarence »
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 11:40:26 PM »
I viewed the entire press conference and I thought the PC did a good job. Speaking of good jobs the definition of hero is what actions the officer took. Fired at point blank range and getting hit three times. This officer then emerged from his radio car and attempted to chase the perp. This was done while returning fire and I  believe he actually struck the perp. Now the moron Mayor got to the microphone and I just could not believe what he said. I made an instant decision that this individual was a complete @$#hole. The mayor is  beyond being a moron and I came to this conclusion. It takes morons to elect a moron. This dick&%$@ was reading out out of the liberal/progressive playbook and defending Islam. I could be incorrect but the White House has not even addressed this incident.
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 11:51:25 PM »
This reminds us:
Some wacko can start shooting -- at a cop, at bystanders, at YOU -- no matter where you are.
We are part of the tiny percentage of Delawareans who are allowed to carry the equipment to respond.
Lessons learned:
--ALWAYS carry.
--ALWAYS look sharp, and be paranoid.
--ALWAYS be prepared to shoot some motherf***er who needs shooting.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

8thFA

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 01:10:24 AM »
I thought I'd seen it all in this "afraid to be labeled islamaphobe" nonsense.  Oh my, I can't wait till I get my permit...  the mayor of Philly is a nut job.
US Army veteran
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
NCC

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 01:18:05 PM »
the mayor of Philly is a nut job.

He is simply following the orders of his puppet master.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

CorBon

• Life Member
  • The Revolution starts in your heart...
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 01:41:48 PM »
Overall, I think that there is a general feeling that things are getting worse -- and that's subjective.  However, when examining places like Philadelphia -- where their solution is always to double down on dumbness -- it's probably easier to objectively measure their regression to caveman status.  When Nutter was running, he seemed to be somewhat reasonable.  Within weeks after taking office, it was obvious that the voters had been duped.  Well, probably not, as they would vote for any genius, anyway.  But to me, he seemed to be a differnt person than the one who had ran for office.  With their new clown, it was easier to see that he was actually much worse.  And, thankfully, right out of the gate, he's already demonstrating that Philadelphia will somehow be even worse off four years from now.
Very few guns are actually "illegal guns."  A gun misappropriated by a criminal is no more of an "illegal gun" than a stolen car is an "illegal car."

JOET

• Life Member
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2016, 08:08:45 PM »
PC at its best..
New Castle County