Author Topic: Another MAIG Member Hits the News  (Read 2593 times)

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
Another MAIG Member Hits the News
« on: November 25, 2013, 04:14:48 PM »
Another Mayor Against Illegal Guns (should be called Mayors Against ALL Guns) member managed to get himself in the news. We all know that these morally superior intellects have so much more understanding and compassion then us knuckle draggers that I am sure this is all just a misunderstanding.
“You know something, Davis?” he says to the officer in the video. “I’m the one that hired you in this job, man. I mean, it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter about that. But you know something? How the f**k you guys going to play the game?”

When the officer later addresses him as “sir,” Jenkins replies: “Don’t call me sir.”

“Mayor? Is that better?” the officer says.

“Don’t call me mayor,” Jenkins replies. “Call me n****r, because that’s what I am when I’m right here in handcuffs. But you know something? I don’t give a f**k.”

Altogether, hours of video were released, showing the Jenkins not happy about his arrest.

“What are you going to do? Put me in jail five years? I’ll get out in five years, and I going to f***ing tell you what the f**k you did to me, and I’m going to come back to you,” he tells an officer later.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/24/video-shows-monticello-mayor-cursing-breaking-clock-after-dwi-arrest/

I am guessing the "cracker" comment has been deleted from the article. The Drudge Report link says that he used that word as do some of the comments.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 04:19:09 PM by Hawkeye »

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Re: Another MAIG Member Hits the News
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 06:39:22 PM »
It is amazing how there is a double standard of how we judge.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

ThePixelated

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 10:22:20 PM »
That's awesome. Politicians always think they're above the people they're supposed to work for. I hope they drag him through the mud.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 11:36:15 PM »
This is the list of Delaware Mayors that are members of MAIG (Mayors Against Illegal (ALL) Guns):

Delaware:

Mayor Michael Smith
Blades, DE

Mayor Diane C. Hanson
Dewey Beach, DE

Mayor Kenneth Branner
Middletown, DE

Mayor Dennis P. Williams
Wilmington, DE

My question is: how does the mayor of Wilmington justify being a member of MAIG and being a DECCW permit holder both?

I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 12:13:25 AM »
      Mayor Dennis P. Williams
Wilmington, DE

My question is: how does the mayor of Wilmington justify being a member of MAIG and being a DECCW permit holder both?

Looks like a manifestation of the "end justifies the means" where Mayor Williams wants to protect himself until he can ban all guns. We can only hope that he will have an epiphany where he realizes through experience the value of his 2A rights.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 12:30:51 AM by Cbmarine »
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 12:57:15 AM »
This is the list of Delaware Mayors that are members of MAIG (Mayors Against Illegal (ALL) Guns):

Delaware:

Mayor Michael Smith
Blades, DE

Mayor Diane C. Hanson
Dewey Beach, DE

Mayor Kenneth Branner
Middletown, DE

Mayor Dennis P. Williams
Wilmington, DE

On the mayor of Wilmington easy. It is simply do as I say not as I do. I know many found it ironic that Obama and his daughters are protected by fully automatic weapons yet does not want us to have semi-automatic weapons.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"