Author Topic: FSFFA Update  (Read 4217 times)

SeanM

• FSFFA
FSFFA Update
« on: February 03, 2013, 04:25:26 PM »
Hi all!

Bob has updated our website, and it looks pretty darn good now. Much better than the site I cobbled together a week or so ago. The site can be found at http://www.fsffa.org.

I've loaded all of the firearms related legislation I could find into the FSFFA PopVox site. Check it out when you have some time, and let your opinions be known. The antis have started to use that site as well for some pieces of legislation, so it's good for us to keep our numbers up. You can find the campaign at https://www.popvox.com/orgs/fsffa

I've ordered some FSFFA window stickers, which I will hopefully have early next week. I'll post an update on our website and Facebook page when they arrive, as well as include that information in an upcoming e-mail alert. For those who use Facebook, our group page can be found at https://www.facebook.com/groups/200902900053459 and sign-up for the e-mail alerts can be found on our main website.

Thanks all!

Sean
Rights, like muscles, need to be exercised regularly, however painful, lest they become useless.

JOET

• Life Member
Re: FSFFA Update
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 05:03:18 PM »
Thanks for the update Sean, I will check it out asap.
New Castle County

JOET

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 12:27:17 AM »
Has anyone looked at this web site? I did and it is impressive.

what do you think?
New Castle County

kathy1

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 09:23:14 PM »
This is a forum for all of us to talk and get things off our chest.  Sean has begun an aggressive iniative to get us from the talking stage to the doing something stage.  Let's all get behind him and start doing something more than just talking.  He is going to need people who have something to contribute, whether it is time or time and money or a specific expertise.  Let's all get on board with Sean and help him to get the job done.  I've already taken the first step and offered my expertise--writing/PR skills.  Come on everybody!!!!!!

SeanM

• FSFFA
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 02:14:25 AM »
Thanks for the support, Kathy!

Actually, I wanted to let everyone know that I've been a bit out of pocket this week, and will be for a few more days most likely.  My wife had to go into Beebe for emergency surgery late Monday night, and I'm still working through all of that.  We are hopeful that she'll come home Friday or Saturday, and I can get back to a semblance of normal next week.

Sean
Rights, like muscles, need to be exercised regularly, however painful, lest they become useless.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 11:52:21 AM »
Sean,
Been through that, on both sides actually, and regardless of reason it can be tough. Health & Family are truly most important. Thoughts and best wishes to you both.

Rob

kathy1

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 10:48:20 PM »
sorry to hear about your wife, Sean, hope she is recuperating quickly and home soon.  Priorities, priorities, families always come first.  Take care

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 02:32:28 AM »
cool web page. I like the logo. Any plans for shirts or hats in the near future?
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

SeanM

• FSFFA
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2013, 03:30:56 PM »
Yep, we're talking about that, but we need to get some funds built up first.  :-)

Sean