Author Topic: pending legislation release date rumor  (Read 17662 times)

Etrier

Re: pending legislation release date rumor
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 03:13:09 AM »
I am sure Joe Biden is just trying his best to have us comply with the proposed Feinstein legislation.  The exempt list for shotguns includes the Benelli M2 Field Steady Grip, Super Black Eagle II Steady Grip and Vinci Steady Grip.  All of which are semi automatics with pistol grips, some are even painted black.  For those of you who are not sure that one of the above listed shotguns would be enough for home defense, the exempt list also includes the M4 model shotgun which according to Benelli was selected by the US Marines as their combat shotgun.  I would imagine that Joe would be proud of his fellow Delaware citizens who would defend their homes with a truly legal military combat weapon.  Oh, my mistake, Joe is trying pass legislation that would ban military style weapons, firearms that look like a military weapon not the actual make and model.

On the serious side please read any and all the proposed legislation from the gun control advocates.  The mistakes they make show their true intent and the stunning lack of expertice of the people who are writing the legislation. 
Kydex Holster Maker

SeanM

• FSFFA
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 12:39:29 PM »
We've got a list of all of the proposed legislation on the FSFFA PopVox site.  You can find it at https://www.popvox.com/orgs/fsffa and you can contact your legislators directly from each piece of legislation.

Sean
Rights, like muscles, need to be exercised regularly, however painful, lest they become useless.

formerly known as frank

• Life Member
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2013, 02:50:36 PM »
Make it a number one priorty to contact your legislators! Often!

Newlife503

• Life Member
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2013, 03:00:44 PM »
I'm sure if guns were banned the criminals won't be able to find them.  Yeah, Drugs were banned and there's a real shortage on them.  How did these people get elected?? 
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2013, 04:51:26 PM »
I've got some old shotguns that I'm afraid will be banned now. They might be deemed as high capacity because, not only can they shoot 2 rounds, but you might take the 2 hammers off and beat somebody over the head with them. Hammers need to be banned too, I guess. Crazier things are being proposed.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 06:18:00 PM »
I'm sure if guns were banned the criminals won't be able to find them.  Yeah, Drugs were banned and there's a real shortage on them.  How did these people get elected?? 

What is sad is that many of those that support gun control honestly believe criminals won't have guns if they are banned. The same people who think its wrong for us to have guns so nothing wrong with cutting jail time for rapists, murderers and so forth. Many of the same politicians also make excuses for why the criminal commits the crimes and try to blame it on society.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

formerly known as frank

• Life Member
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 07:59:30 PM »
Everyone here is preaching to the choir, this only serves to make us feel better. Solution? Support NRA, DSSA, FSFFA, and continue to tell what you have said here to your state reprensentative and state senator, they are the ones who need to be educated, and persuaded to vote against the proposed laws.

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2013, 10:04:13 PM »
Everyone here is preaching to the choir, this only serves to make us feel better. Solution? Support NRA, DSSA, FSFFA, and continue to tell what you have said here to your state reprensentative and state senator, they are the ones who need to be educated, and persuaded to vote against the proposed laws.

Very true Frank.

I must add for the most part its true though about preaching to the chior. There are gun owners and some enthusiests who support registration and other things most of us would not even fathom. Contrary to what many on the left think Gun owners are a diverse group.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

formerly known as frank

• Life Member
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2013, 02:58:21 PM »
Hey silver bullet, welcome to this site.

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2013, 03:19:54 PM »
Thanks man. I heard it was a good site and has not gone overboard on the political correctness yet.

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2013, 12:55:19 AM »
I'm the token left-left-liberal on this site, and I can say that the people here are very nice about it.
Maybe they just don't want to beat up on the "slow" kid... but, whatever the reason, it's fine.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2013, 02:32:39 AM »
I'm the token left-left-liberal on this site, and I can say that the people here are very nice about it.
Maybe they just don't want to beat up on the "slow" kid... but, whatever the reason, it's fine.

Hey as long as you are not liberal on gun grabbing I am sure you are well recieved.

The second Amendment is one of those issues that Democrat, Republican, Communist, Decent American, Liberal, Conservative or whatever. It is one thing that politics should not play into at all. They can argue over stuff like taxes, roads, and schools leave our guns alone.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2013, 02:47:52 PM »
The following in a copy of the pending legislation on reporting lost or stolen firearms.
All Democratis sponsored.

http://library.constantcontact.com/download/get/file/1103350875636-762/LostandStolenFirearmsBill.pdf
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2013, 05:48:12 PM »
I really have no issues reporting a lost or stolen firearm. Don't rightly agree it needs to be legislated. My prints are on my firearms! Someone steels one I'm @@@@ well gonna report it. That said I shouldn't be treated like or made to feel like a criminal in doing so!

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2013, 06:18:55 PM »
I really have no issues reporting a lost or stolen firearm. Don't rightly agree it needs to be legislated. My prints are on my firearms! Someone steels one I'm @@@@ well gonna report it. That said I shouldn't be treated like or made to feel like a criminal in doing so!

+1

Reminds me of the guy standing under a street light at night.  When a cop asks him what he’s doing he claims to be looking for some change he dropped. The cop asks him where he was standing when he dropped the change.  The guy says he dropped it about 50 feet down the road.  The cops laughs and asks him why he’s looking for it all the way over here? The guy says: “The light’s better over here”
Proud resident of Kent County DE