Author Topic: Student with loaded gun in backpack arrested at Dickinson HS  (Read 4383 times)

ThePixelated

Student with loaded gun in backpack arrested at Dickinson HS
« on: February 18, 2014, 10:28:21 PM »
Student with loaded gun in backpack arrested at Dickinson HS
http://wdel.com/story.php?id=56943

A teenager with a gun? Isn't that against the law? Wouldn't that make him a criminal? And we all know that criminals always obey the law! NOT.

Never had to worry about this when I was in high school... Kids these days... PFFFFT!

Moosie

• Life Member
Re: Student with loaded gun in backpack arrested at Dickinson HS
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 11:22:30 PM »
Good. Another thug who is dumb enough to show someone what he had in his backpack! genius.   He's 17. I hope they charge him as an adult since he fled and used resources to catch his dumb behind. 

Oh, and how's that "gun free" thing working for all the gun grabbers?? 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 01:22:42 AM »
Come on!  The gun free zone signs were probably not at the level that naturally attracts the eye.  The kid never new he was in a gun free zone because he was spoiled as a child.  Give him a break!  We can all agree that if he saw the signs he never would have brought a loaded gun to school.

OR:  as was said before. They need to quit lying to us.  No one brings a gun into a gun free zone.
Proud resident of Kent County DE

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 03:21:19 PM »
I am sure that when he bought this through the infamous "gun show loop hole" the serial number was already erased. ::) I hope he does not get that 1diot judge Streett who said that the 17 year old who shot the woman in the head to keep her from testifying was just a child playing with a gun.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 06:49:48 PM by Hawkeye »

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 03:32:43 PM »
LOL, Hawkeye, you're right.  It was the infamous gun show loop hole that allowed him to have such a thing.  I too hope he doesnt get judge Street! 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

Bullpup

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 12:01:03 AM »
I heard this kid was already a convicted felon, prohibited from owning a firearm.

Newlife503

• Life Member
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 01:04:12 AM »
I heard this kid was already a convicted felon, prohibited from owning a firearm.

You mean the being a convicted felon law didn't stop him from carrying a gun??  Maybe they should make more laws that he won't follow!, oh right they are.
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County

Siludni

• Old-school citizen, Navy Vet, NRA Life, DSSA
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 02:38:04 AM »
Instead of writing useless feel-good legislation restricting guns, maybe they should try writing useless feel-good legislation prohibiting criminal actions.
Focus on the real problem.
Regards!
"How strange is youth! You are not ashamed to be a fool, but are ashamed to admit having been one, when admitting it will make you a wise man again!"
                                                                                        Daniel Defoe

czspecial

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2014, 02:48:17 AM »
He will be back on the street committing more crimes within a couple years with the justice system in Delaware.