Author Topic: Hello  (Read 4703 times)

robberbaron

Hello
« on: March 02, 2013, 09:44:46 PM »
Hello everyone. I applied for a permit in NCC in late January. From what I have gathered on the forum, it may take until July to receive it. I am glad I found this group as there is a lot of great information coming from very experienced people. Thank you.

Newlife503

• Life Member
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 10:23:56 PM »
Welcome!!
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County

JOET

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 12:49:19 PM »
Welcome to the group. Lots of good people with good thoughts.
New Castle County

Condition 1

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 01:34:32 PM »
Welcome to the club.

robberbaron

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 06:25:06 PM »
It arrived today! Applied in NCC on January 28th. A little over 3 months is even better than I originally anticipated. Maybe the county is getting their act together. What a feeling of relief and freedom!

Adrian

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 07:59:16 PM »
Congrats, I hope to start the process next week.
Why do today what you can do tomorrow

Resident of NCC although I wish I was in any county in West Virginia

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 07:39:32 PM »
Congrats and welcome. Lots of really nice people here.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

robberbaron

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 11:29:01 PM »
Thank you. You are right- There are a lot of nice people here. I find that the most sane people in society are people that frequent forums such as this one. The crazies seem to be the anti everything we hold as good and proper crowd. They will allow a 15 year old to take a "day after" pill, but won't let that same person wash it down with a 32 ounce Coke. I'm rambling, but the whole reason I got involved with concealed carry is I want to make sure we don't allow the crazies to shred the Constitution any more. I am taking a stand and am proud of it. I have Cathy Cloutier as my senator. I called her office (of course got the machine) and left her a detailed message about how I wanted and expected her to vote. I said I am a gun owner, tax payer and constituent and respectfully request she re-consider her positions on the various bills before her. I even left a contact number and my name, in case she wanted to call me to discuss. It never happened and she voted with the opposition. She has lost my vote in the future.

Adrian

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2013, 01:20:13 PM »
Thank you. You are right- There are a lot of nice people here. I find that the most sane people in society are people that frequent forums such as this one. The crazies seem to be the anti everything we hold as good and proper crowd. They will allow a 15 year old to take a "day after" pill, but won't let that same person wash it down with a 32 ounce Coke. I'm rambling, but the whole reason I got involved with concealed carry is I want to make sure we don't allow the crazies to shred the Constitution any more. I am taking a stand and am proud of it. I have Cathy Cloutier as my senator. I called her office (of course got the machine) and left her a detailed message about how I wanted and expected her to vote. I said I am a gun owner, tax payer and constituent and respectfully request she re-consider her positions on the various bills before her. I even left a contact number and my name, in case she wanted to call me to discuss. It never happened and she voted with the opposition. She has lost my vote in the future.
Lmao @ your rambling comment...
Congrats on your ccw I just started the process
Why do today what you can do tomorrow

Resident of NCC although I wish I was in any county in West Virginia

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2013, 02:57:33 PM »
Welcome to the forums, RobberBaron!

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

robberbaron

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2013, 11:24:48 PM »
Thank you, Moosie. I am looking forward to a long association with this group.

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 10:55:08 PM »
Welcome!  Good company here.
Proud resident of Kent County DE