Author Topic: Who to Call/Ask?  (Read 4186 times)

cwidene

Who to Call/Ask?
« on: August 03, 2014, 07:01:10 PM »
I had an investigator call me a few months back from the DOJ regarding my permit. I had a DUI case pending and they wanted to be updated once the case was resolved. The case is now resolved but unfortunately, I lost the name/number of the investigator.  I left a message twice for one of them but have heard nothing. Just trying to make sure this gets moving and has not been lost in the shuffle.  Anyone know who I could call to see whom the Investigator on my application is?
Thanks.

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
Re: Who to Call/Ask?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 07:22:45 PM »
  if it were me.  I"d just write a short and to the point, be nice and send results with the registered letter.  and wait.  a few months. 
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

cwidene

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 08:13:05 PM »
Well the Investigator advised me to update him once I had a resolution in the case. I really just need to know who to call to figure out who the investigator on my case would be.

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 08:40:09 PM »
You might send a polite request for such assistance to Dale Broome? It's not her department, but I bet she could figure it out pretty easily. I've found in the past that she prefers Email, and is very helpful.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 09:58:49 PM »
You might send a polite request for such assistance to Dale Broome? It's not her department, but I bet she could figure it out pretty easily. I've found in the past that she prefers Email, and is very helpful.
assuming that the protocol has not changed, she will only respond to emails with the subject "CCDW Inquiry". Dale.broome@state.de.us
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

cwidene

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 10:11:32 PM »
Much appreciated.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 12:20:21 PM »
PM in bound.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

firststatefirearms

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 06:54:38 AM »
The investigators work for the Attorney General's office.  I would call the AG Office in Wilmington.
An armed citizen refuses to be a victim.