Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 5596 times)

Hello All
« on: February 18, 2013, 02:22:38 AM »
Friend of mine told me about this site. Said there is some good information and lots of pro-second amendment folks.

Little about me. I have been shooting a couple of years and really like guns. I find shooting to be very relaxing and a nice hobby. I am not really into target type shooting. If I put the bullet on the paper in an area that would be a good self defense shot I am happy.

First Gun was a glock17 then I progresses to a taurus 92, but the 1911 is my favorite. I just cant see only 8 rounds in a mag.

I am very conservative and don't apologize for it. I never mind a good debate as long as someone is not too thin skinned, There seems to be quite a bit of that in the firearms community lately. Anything else someone wants to know just ask. I am a very  nice an approachable kind of guy.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

BobW

Re: Hello All
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 11:52:41 AM »
Welcome to the forum silverbullet.

You will find a lot of good people and information here. Glad to see another "downstater"! LOL

JOET

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 02:15:40 PM »
Welcome to the group...great group with lots of good info..
New Castle County

Condition 1

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 01:36:49 AM »
Just wondering why you don't use your username from the other site, bluedog. Please don't bring your extremist political / racial comments to this site.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 01:30:10 PM »
Mods, feel free to smack me.

C1, totally out of line.  Who cares what name a person uses.  I knew it was either BD or the Mrs.  Dont care.
NOTHING I saw posted by this user to this point was out of line.  IF you do not want to read posts by this person
SKIP OVER THEM.  That is your right to do so, and his to join the forum.  On DELOC, they have the
FOR button.  I've used it for one person there and it's great.  I do not believe it is here.  But, I'm a big boy and can
skip anything I dont like.  Noone is holding a gun to my head forcing me to read it - nor you.

Time to sit down, breathe, and get the knot out of your panties.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 01:59:03 PM »
No fouls yet.

Opinions permitted. .
Opinions with hey   s tupid.    Azz hole ect.   
Then it becomes trolling.

Blue was banned from one or more from info on pafoa?   or the post on pafoa was about deopen? .   
There is no defame to make some points.     most of us can figure it out.
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

Condition 1

• Life Member
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 02:05:43 PM »
Excellent post TwistedKarma. Radnor, this is NOT deloc, and if you are offended by my post SKIP OVER IT. I really do hope this forum keeps the standard that distinguishes it from the OC one.

No fouls yet.

Opinions permitted. .
Opinions with hey   s tupid.    Azz hole ect.   
Then it becomes trolling.

Blue was banned from one or more from info on pafoa?   or the post on pafoa was about deopen? .   
There is no defame to make some points.     most of us can figure it out.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 02:14:12 PM »
Radnor, this is NOT deloc, and if you are offended by my post SKIP OVER IT.

Usually do as you have little to nothing of value to post.  But in this case the OP did nothing wrong.
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Condition 1

• Life Member
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 02:19:19 PM »
That is funny, it doesn't look like you do.

Radnor, this is NOT deloc, and if you are offended by my post SKIP OVER IT.

Usually do as you have little to nothing of value to post.  But in this case the OP did nothing wrong.

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2013, 04:25:16 PM »
Welcome Silverbullet!

Occasionally you'll find folks with thin skin regardless of where you are while discussing firearms...  I found that it's easier to just remember who they are and ignore them in the future.  Of course there are other folks who are just hell bent on being an arse regardless of what day of the week it is.  You'll figure out who they are quickly.  :) 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2013, 10:11:33 PM »
  Now, since we are all cozy, and feeling warm inside about each other.    Anyone up for  dinner?   ::)
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2013, 10:24:20 PM »
  Now, since we are all cozy, and feeling warm inside about each other.    Anyone up for  dinner?   ::)
What are you buying?