Author Topic: shakedown artist Jesse Jackson calls for boycott of Florida as an "apartheid"  (Read 3165 times)

http://godfatherpolitics.com/11794/shakedown-artist-jesse-jackson-says-boycott-florida-i-say-buycott/

Jesse did not get his way after running his mouth on the Zimmerman case, so now he is encouraging people to boycott Florida.

He is also calling it an "apartheid state". Got news for you Jesse. If it were an "apartheid state" the voters would not have sold out America twice by giving the state to Obama in elections.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

formerly known as frank

• Life Member
Mr. "Hymie Town" speaks from both sides of his mouth!

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
Can we please, please, please, please, please, please get him to boycott Delaware?    :o

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

ESPMan

I may be wrong, but it seems the more he and his ilk run their mouths, the less and less people tend to listen to him. I would think they were irrelevant at this point.
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.

formerly known as frank

• Life Member
Unfortunately, you are wrong, he still has a following.

ESPMan

yeah, I know, darnit...
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.

Knotacare

• NRA Endowment Member VFW Life Member
This might be a good time to visit Fl

And a following with money. Remember liberal white people are how people like Jackson and Sharpton have all their power.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"