State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Colorado Sheriffs

(1/1)

JOET:
http://washingtonexaminer.com/colorado-sheriffs-dont-ban-assault-weapons-big-magazines-ammo/article/2519984?custom_click=rss

here is a good one..

Adrenolin:
More and more Sheriff's are starting to join in on this.. When will Delaware Sheriffs start? The Dover officer who spoke at the rally a week ago said that while he didn't sleek for the department he did for the other officers! When will they start to speak out?

We send these emails to state reps however you know they have mostly made up their own minds which side they are on. Perhaps we should start emailing local Sheriff departments and police in regards to them publicly speaking out also.

I honestly don't see a federal ban however I am definitely frightened of our state and what new laws and bans are coming. I see Delaware mirroring NY the way things are going.

SturmRugerSR9:
I was watching the news on WBOC-TV Last night and the Sherriff of Wicomico County in MD. was on and said he believes this gun-ban measures are no good. That nothing he has heard on Delmarva, or Federally will prevent things like the Sandy Hook shootings. They just won't work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version