Author Topic: AG gun law loopholes?  (Read 2044 times)

Rcmiller

AG gun law loopholes?
« on: October 17, 2015, 05:29:30 PM »
Saw on Delaware online today something about the AG trying to reform gun law loopholes..anyone know what this is about and if it might have something to do with the "policy" we're all waiting on??

29thInfantry

• Life Member
Re: AG gun law loopholes?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 06:10:09 PM »
I have heard from a very reliable source that I cannot name due to the nature of his employment the AG is backed up this is the reason for the delay.  I really find it hard to belive that in calling them they would just tell us the truth on what the hold up is.  I would believe what this person told me considering the liberal nature of NCC.
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 11:14:03 PM »
Sounds like a deliberate "backup" to slow the system, and hold up permits. Looks like a Liberal NCC anti-gun ploy.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2015, 12:16:06 AM »
Saw on Delaware online today something about the AG trying to reform gun law loopholes..anyone know what this is about and if it might have something to do with the "policy" we're all waiting on??

Little over 5 months wiat for me 155 days to be exact.  They are just making excuses for them being backed up.  If thier policies were not so strict and they had more people to process the apps this would be alot fast but I can tell you the wait was well worth it.  I felt like Rafphie opening his red rider bb gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God